Chapter 4

Yey! New chapter! Didn't update this for two days, I guess? Because I have lot of schoolworks, reporting, homeworks, stuff! But, yeah, I can't really complain. I just have to study, and viola! I may have my award at the end. I'm just hoping for it, not sure of it. But, i totally hope. Sorry, for that sharing there.

This chapter is dedicated to my fan, QueenLala. Thank you, even though my story is not that interesting, but THANK YOU:">

---------

Anne's POV

Okay, One Direction is going to be here. And I have Rizza here with me, I definitely should talk to her.

"Rizza!" I sang.

"What? Who called you? your mom?"

"No! Just someone."

"Okay."

"Rizza, someone's going to be here and spend the night with us. Not only one but five." I said, awkwardly.

"Who? I didn't know that you have more frie--" She paused, then looked at me. I nodded. Then, she started shouting knowing that i'm talking about One Direction. "Are you serious?!" She shouted.

"Yes! We agreed to spend time together, but ofcourse I don't want to spend time together with only him. So, I suggested that they should come--" My phone cut me off, I looked at the caller I.D and saw that it's mom.

"is it Harry? Where are they? Are they on their way?" Rizza started to ask questions.

"No, it's not Harry. I don't know where they are. And shh-shh, it's my mom." She pouted, but then stop talking. I can really see how excited she was. I laughed at her forgetting my phone, she pointed at my phone. Oh crap, mom.

--

"Hey mom."

"Hey, sweety. What are you doing there? It took you so long to answer your phone." Mom said, bit-annoyed.

"I'm laughing at Rizza, she came just minutes ago. I told her about the marriage." I paused, looking at Rizza, she's smiling. "And, Harry and his bandmates are going here to spend time with us. And to know each other. So, can they come?" 

"What's my choice? I guess, they're on their way now." I heard my mom chuckling.

"Haha. Yes. I guess they were. Bye mom, I need to talk to Rizza."

"Bye."

--

Harry's POV

The lads are getting theirselves fix as I tweet something on twitter. 

'Nights out! Goodevening:) x'

I clicked tweet while smiling, the lads stood infront of me with their weird faces.

"What?"

"Why are you smiling?" Boobear asked

"Tweets on twitter are funny." I lied. For now, I don't really know my feeling about Anne. I just like her or fancy her. For the fact that she's kind, understanding and beautiful.

"Okay. Let's go! Can't wait to meet them again." Zayn shouted.

"Them? How'd you know that it's them and not her?" I asked him, he looked at the floor.

"Rizza and hima are texting." Niall interrupted.

"Ohh. Let's go." I said, calmly. Zayn looked at me, I smirked at him then he looked away.