Chapter 13

Hey! Hey! Hey! Apparently, I was suppose to go to party right now. But yeah, I didn't. Cause my mum told me that it's too late, I understand. Hope my friend would understand too, and I just told her that we could catch a movie sometime...

This chapter is more on Flashback, well. Just deal with it, and.....

J :) xx

--------------------------

1 Year Later.

Harry's POV

It has been one year since Anna left me. I haven't been on dates, and I didn't had any girlfriends since then. I'm still completely inlove with Anna, I always think about her. She's always in my mind. Apparently, last month, she brought two angels in this world. My two twins, I was so happy when I heard it. It's a boy and a girl. I remember the time when her mother called me....

*Flashback*

I was in my flat with boys when my phone rang, I looked at the I.D Caller, and it says 'Mrs.Miller', I answered it, thinking it might be something to do with Anna.

(H for Harry, and M for Anna's Mom.)

M: Hello Harry.

H: Hi Mrs.Miller, how are you?

M: Fine, we're all fine here. And you?

H: Fine, sorta.

M: Oh Harry, you just don't know how much I miss having you around.

H: Me too, and uhmm, how's Anna? How's her pregnancy?

M: Doing good, we're now currently in the hospital.

H: Hospital? Why?

M: Anna is in the E.R now, she's on labor. 

H: Really? Can I go?

M: No, she only asked me to call you to ask you about the name of the little girl.

H: Really? She asked you to do that?

M: Yes, only that.

H: Well, I would go for Kayla, and that's final.

M: Okay, and oh, she also asked me to tell you this.

H: Hmm?

M: She's going to name the little boy, Nathan. And she's completely okay now, she's not anymore angry to you, she forgave you for the sake of your children. But, she also asked me to tell you that she can't handle seeing you after what had happened.

H: Oh. I completely understand, mam.

M: Yes, so is there something you want to tell her?

H: Yes, please. Please tell her that Is till love her, and I'm so sorry for what had happen. And please, let me see our babies and thank you for forgiving me.

M: Oh, and about the babies, yes she would let you see them. She don't want your babies to grow without a father. And she also want the boys to see the babies. And, you still love her?

H: Yes, I do. I miss her so much, and I'm dying to see her again. but, I guess she don't want to see me.

M: Harry, I can see that she still love you. But, as she said, she can't handle seeing you. Maybe, if you two are really meant for each other, fate would let you see each other again.