Chapter 14

Heyyiie! OMG! It's been a long week, for me. We usually go home at 4:30 in the afternoon. But, we went home around 5:30 P.M his week. Yeah, 5:30 ! ! ! We really need it tho, cause we have our presentation! And we're currently struggling to finish it! We only got 3 days to practice, not including Sunday cause it's the family for us! So, I would really appreciate your comments and prayers! OH PLEASE! ! !

----------------------

Anna's POV

Me and Tom are going to the mall with Kayla and Nathan. Some people would really ask us if we are married. Some are 'What about Harry?' 'What happened to Harry?'. And to Tom, 'You are married? What about diving?' 'We thought your priority is diving, what happened?'. But, we don't really bother to listen, why the heck will we care?

"You okay?" Tom asked me.

"Yeah. You? Don't you have a training?"

"Same. Well, I don't. Babe, It's Saturday!" He exclaimed. "We're here." He added.

"Sure sure!" I replied, he chuckled. Then, I carried Nathan, and Tom with Kayla.

"How are you with Harry?"

"Okay, we're friends. Sorta. We don't talk too much, I only talk to him when it's about our babies."

"You still love him?" He asked me.

"No." I lied.

"Keep telling that to yourself." He replied, cue 'sarcasm'.

"Okay, I still do!" I said.

"I know."

"What? How?"

"Your background, your eyes, everything." He said. Wait, what? My background?!!? Oh! My phone! He saw it. Well, it was me and Harry's picture.

"You saw it?"

"Oh, yes. DOn't worry, won't tell anyone!"

"Okay, you promise that!"

"I promise!" He replied, then we entered a baby shop.

Harry's POV

Me and the boys are currently at the mall, we thought that we should go out, and shop. And ofcourse all of us agreed, who wouldn't? We all love shopping!

"Oh, look at that Baby shop!" Louis exclaimed. We all turned our head, it was a big shop. I wish I could go there with Anna and our babies.

"Let's go there! I wanna buy something for Nathan!" Liam shouted.

"We should! I wanna buy something for Kayla!" Zayn shouted. We all run, yes RUN! We finally reached it, then I saw two figures carrying babies.

"Anna!" Niall shouted then started to run. Zayn and Liam followed them, Louis tapped my back.

"I saw them, so I told you guys about this shop." He said, then started to run. I followed him, frowning. Well, it's just Anna, Nathan & Kayla with Tom! As in, Tom Daley! The Tom Daley who was friends with Anna since 6th grade!

"Hey guys!" Anna greeted, then they all hugged her. She just smiled at me, I smiled back. Then the boys took Nathan and Kayla then stormed off leaving me, Anna and Tom.

"Hey Harry." Tom greeted me.

"Hey. How are you guys?"

"Fine, you?" Anna replied.

"Good." I said, then silence came. And most of all, it was an AWKWARD SILENCE.

Silence.