Chapter 10

Heyya! ! ! I'm gonna update now, cause I don't have much time on Saturday and Sunday. I really need to study tho. Wish me luck for my exams guys, I need tour LUCKS!

-----------

Harry's POV

It is now Wednesday, we don't have anything to do. So, we agreed that the boys go here with their girls. And we're just going to chill by the pool.

"Harreh! ! ! We're here!" I heard Lou & Niall shouted.

"Heard you!" I shouted back, then they all entered out flat. Louis with Eleanor, they look cute. Liam and Danielle, perfect couple for me. Zayn with Rizza, so they're official eh? And typical Niall with his foods.

"You have a nice bird there Niall." I teased.

"Haha, very funny." He replied.

"Yeah, Niall. Why don't you get yourself a girlfriend instead of foods in your hand?" Zayn said.

"Well, I think I'm going to ask Perrie out." Niall joked as he knows that Zayn likes Perrie a lot. Zayn just glared at him. "Kidding." Then, Niall bursted out laughing. We joined him except for Rizza and Zayn.

"What's so funny about that?" Rizza asked all of us. We suddenly stopped laughing.

"Nothing babe." Zayn replied, who looks pissed.

"We should go to the pool now." Anna suggested.

"I should go get the foods in the kitchen." I said.

"Lemme help you!" Niall shouted.

"Typical." All of us mumbled. So, me and Niall went to the kitchen as the others went to the pool.

"Do you love her, mate?" Niall suddenly asked me.

"Guess so."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I like her." I replied.

"Ohhh. Like or love?"

"A little bit of like and love!" I said.

"You're unbelievable."

"What's unbelievable with that?" I half-shouted.

"Nothing." He replied then started laughing. Suddenly, Anna came in.

"Harry, you take years to only get the foods!" She complained.

"Oopsie!" Niall said, I hit his neck.

"Get your arses outside!" She scolded us.

"Okay!" We both shouted. Anna exited the kitchen and went outside as me and Niall hurried to take the foods with us.

"Took you long enough." Eleanor complained.

"Well, we're sorry!" I shouted, then someone hit my head.

"You shouldn't talk to Eleanor like that!" Anna scolded me again. Then the boys started to cheer for her.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

"Mommy Direction here!" Danielle screamed then hugged Anna.

"Haha. He needs that." Anna replied referring to me. Suddenly, Liam's phone started to ring.

"Excuse me." he excused. After minutes of talking, he came back.

"Simon said that we have interview tomorrow." Liam said to all of us.

"Cool!" I shouted.

"I know right!" Zayn agreed!

"What time?" I asked him.

"Around 10 a.m" Liam replied.

"That's too early!" Louis complained.

"Simon said it. And one thing..." He paused.

"What?" We all said in union.

"He said that we have to bring our girlfriends. Especially you Harry." He explained.

"What?! I won't go!" Anna exclaimed.

"You need to." I said.

"Fine." Then, she puted.

"It's the best time that you say that good news to the public." Liam interrupted.

"Yeah. Does Uncle Si know?" I asked him.

"Ahuh." He said.

The day went well and they all went home. Me and Anna changed into our pj's and went to bed. We both know that tomorrow is gonna be big!

-------------------------

That's all for now! My back hurts, so I can't type for hours. Sorry, really really sorry. But, I'll try to post the Interview tomorrow. Really sorry guys!

P.S: Follow me on Twitter. @HoranLovesZayn, I follow back just ask! I also do shoutout, should ask politely too!

COMMENT! ! !

VOTE! ! !

BE A FAN! ! !