Chapter 11

Memories

I cried and cried, and came to visit him everyday day. Everytime I came, he was in critical condition. And I couldn't see him. I couldn't see the guy who saved my life. The guy who loved me. The guy who would fight for me....

I left the hospital, and the cold air met my wet face since I was crying. I decided I was going to our favorite places Laurence and I loved to go to. Or better yet... My memories with him.

I walked to the park, and saw the little hill that had a willow tree on top. I went up there, and put my hand on the tree.

Laur Laur
x
N/N
(Nickname)

"Still here" I said smiling. I remember when Laurence tried so hard to carve in there to be romantic...

F L A S H B A C K

"Voila!" Laurence said as he took Y/N's blindfold off. And there on top of the hill with the willow tree, was a setup of a picnic.

"Laurence, it's beautiful! Did you set this up your self?" Y/N said as she was in awe.

"Only for you!" Laurence said as he and Y/N sat down next to eachother

"Not even Cadenza?" I said giggling.

"Nope" Laurence said laughing. Then Laurence held a knife AND STABBED Y/N WITH IT AND NOW GARRENCE CAN BE A THING.

(I wish....)

"What are you going with that" Y/N said as she tlited her head. Then Laurence went over to the bark of the tree and started to carve something. "Um Laurence? We don't need a bonfire..."

"You'll see!" Laurence said as he grinned.

10 hours later

"There!" Laurence said, Y/N was snoring away. He chuckled, and slowly woke her up. "Oh Y/N?~"

"Hmm?" Was all Y/N said, as her eyes were still closed.

"Look what I did for us" Laurence said as he carried her like a baby to show what je had made.

Laur Laur
x
N/N
(nickname)

"Awwe, Laurence... " Y/N gushed as she turned pink.

"Maybe I should get a kiss~" Laurence insisted, smirking. Y/N thought about it, then Laurence went in and stole a kiss. "Y/N L/N I love you"

"And I love you too Laurence" Y/N said

F L A S H B A C K Over

"And I love you too Laurence" Y/N said, as her flashback faded. "Hmm" Y/N said, and went to a little bridge that still held a tag from the shadow Knights. Y/N also remembered those times were she dated Gene when Her and Laurence were taking a break from eachother. That only brought them closer to eachother. She put her hand on the tag, as another flashback began

F L A S H B A C K

"Y/N if you loved me you would tag this bridge to represent our love" Gene said as he handed Y/N a spray can. Laurence watched with wide eyes as he stood  along with Sasha and Zenix.

"I don't know Gene, I've done a lot of things for you lately and-

S L A P

And Y/N fell to the ground with a red mark on her.

"Don't question me. Ever. Understand?" He said as he grabbed Y/N's chin

P U N C H

Y/N watched as Laurence punched Gene then Zenix and Sasha held him back. Gene was going to beat Laurence up for what he did.

"Why don't you actually fight me yourself?!" Laurence said struggling to get out of Sasha's and Zenix's grip.

"I've had enough Laurence, I'm going to--

"D-Done" Y/N said softly as she through the spray can at Gene causing him to turn around and see that the bridge was tagged. "Happy?!" Y/N said as she crossed her arms.

"Very..." Gene said as he went over and gavr Y/N a hug  She looked at Laurence and smiled weakly. Making Laurence smile too.

Laurence was kind hearted, never abusive

F L A S H B A C K Over

"I'm so stupid" Y/N said to herself. "I don't deserve him... I don't deserve Zvahl"

She sighed as memories came flooding back, good ones and bad. And ones that were with Gene.

"I never told him" Y/N said. Realizing she never told him how he felt about him the night the incident happened. "I need to tell him!..... I need to" She said as she ran towards the hospital

-

A/N
Dun Dun DUUUN
will Y/N reach Laurence in time? Or is it too late? Or maybe-- He's not there?!? OoOoOoo~
God I hate cliff hangers.