Chapter 16

Plans.

Laurence's POV

I messed up, I messed up, I messed up. I felt awful. I felt awful to Y/N, and awful to Garroth. What can I do?

It was after school. I went to to my locker to grab my backpack. And I closed my locker when someone thing was taped on it. Prom? I read it, and of course it had some cheesy picture but whatever.

Prom... maybe that's it. Maybe... Cadenza better have had finished that dress by now.

I know Y/N nor Garroth would want to walk with me, so I walked alone. Two ideas popped into my head for two apologies, one for Garroth, and For Y/N.

Y/N's POV

I sniffed as I closed my locker. It was after school, and I was just heartbroken of what Zvahl said to me.

Maybe he was right. I probably don't deserve him. I sighed, and I guess I was walking alone since Zane won't walk with me. And I don't want to walk with Laurence right now either. And I can't find Garroth either. Just me.

I was walking home when someone pushed me from behind. I fell and my hands turned red. I look up amd groan. Ivy.

"Oh, Y/N it's you", She said as she crossed her arms. "I thought you were someone else, a potato I should say" She said as she snickered. I rolly my eyes and get up. I heard her scoff behind me. "Well I guess your not going to have a prom date with that attitude."

"And your not going to have a prom date with that stupid personality of yours either" I shot back. She was shocked at my response and walked away with her head held high. So dramatic. I walk home and started to work on my homework. Gosh, why is school so hard? One word... Boys.

Laurence's POV

"Cadenza!" I said as opened the door to our house.

"What is it Laurence?" I heard her say. I closed the door behind me and set my backpack down. "The dress?", I asked. "Where are you first of all?"

"In the dining room" She said simply. I find her in the dining room with the F/C dress I had asked for Y/N

"It's perfect!" I said. And she just laughed. ,

"You say that for everything I make"

"It's true" I said

"Can't fight that" She said. "It's ready to use" She said as she handed me the dress. "But I would recommend it for prom." I smile and give her a hug

"Cadenza your the best" I said hugging her.

"I know, I know" She said giggling. "Prom is in a month, so get busy Laurence"

"I know Cadenza, calm down!" I said as I went upstairs starting to plan.

A/N

P-R-O-M!~ DUN DUN DUN!