How did we know each other?

It's a funny story... But what story isn't funny when there is Majima-san in it? I was a little thief, nothing big. I was just used to take stuff and run... But one day, I ran in the wrong direction. "Owch!" I heard an annoyed voice when I suddenly smacked my head against someone. I fell back, on my butt, making the bag of chips fly. "Oh, it's a little girl!" The weird man exclaimed... Little did I know that that man was going to be my boss. "Excuse me, goodbye!" I jumped up again and I started to run with my chips. "Not so fast!" He stopped me by grabbing my shirt. My body frooze a moment, his voice from upbeat and chirpy became deep and dangerous in a second. "You are a little thief!" He exclaimed turning back to normal. I finally decided to look at him, he was weird in his choice of clothes too... And let's not talk about the hairstyle. In a certain way he can actually be described as handsome, his patch helped with that too. I looked right into his sharp eye, he surely was from the yakuza, he had tattoos too.

"You just stole some bags of chips!? What the fuck?" He asked laughing, while I just stood there, sulking. Just a second after I finally noticed some other men that were with him, they were laughing too, but awkwardly. "Listen, why don't you just go back to mommy and try to do things in a legal way?" He said smiling, shifting in a comfortable position, slightly swaying  his hips. "I don't have a mother." I stated emotionless. For some reason he tried to take me again from the collar but I just kicked his knee out of fear... Even thought that I was sure I just asked a ticket for hell. The man yelped loudly, but when his gang started to take out the weapons, he stopped them. "I see you have some balls..." His voice was dangerous again. The man tried to swing a punch at me, but I barely dodged it and I kicked him again, but on the stomach. Something was telling me that he wasn't really fighting with his true power, if we can call it a fight.

We continued like that for some minutes, he trying to hit me and me avoiding and kicking him. After a while he finally smiled and he made me fall again with an inhuman speed. "You fight like shit but... I'm sure you can become powerful!" He said with his stupid voice. "What's your name?" He asked. "(y/n)..." I answered breathing hard. "I am Majima Goro! But it'll be aniki for you!" He stated, crouching down, in front of me. "W-what do you..." Yes, he just took me in his group because he saw... Something? At least that's what he says... How young was I at that time? Sixteen? Seventeen? I don't remember. I recall he was, and he still is, pretty rough and lunatic... But I never saw him hurt a woman, nor me.

Well, that's... 'Our' story. It passed quite some time, didn't it?