Even in sad times... [actually nsfw]

So... This one's gonna be a serious chapter, sorry. But I hope it's not gonna be too heavy! And it's nsfw, so 😉😉😉😉
Minors, begone. Or not. Use condoms.
~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

The rain was so cold. It felt like every inch of my skin was numb. It felt good. I couldn't think of nothing else than the pain on my fingertips and I liked it. I couldn't ear my thoughts, they finally were just a gentle dark whisper. It wasn't the first time that I felt like this. Like I'm shit, like I'm worth nothing, like if I died right now, no one would even care.

I was standing on a spot under the rain, at the entrance of a dark alley. Should I go back to the main road and go on like nothing is happening, like I always do, or it's better to hide myself behind a dumpster and cry my soul out of my body? I knew that if I went home, Goro would immediately know what's wrong, then he would start to ask what's going on, but I'd be too tired talk... I hate talking, I hate talking about what's wrong. Everyone would just tell me I'm a whimp. I already know it, I don't need them to tell me.

I slowly inhaled and I made my way to the dumpster, it couldn't get worse anyway. My eyes wathered before I could sit down and hide myself behind my knees, I was so eager to cry, wasn't I? I'm just a mess. Nothing else. I was really craving for some warm touch, but I could only wrap my arms around myself. They were wet and cold. I tried to cry silently, the last thing I needed was someone pissed at me for how loud I was, but I just couldn't. All the words I wanted to scream at people just left my mouth with a stupid, pityfull cry.

I didn't really know how much I spent there, I became so accustomed to the smell, that I felt nothing. When my eyes were tired and my throat hoarse, I stood up with slumped shoulders and I slowly wobbled home. "Hey, you still up?" I put in all I could to sound happy to be home, but my voice just sounded tired. "Of course!! Today they're doin' a zombie marathon!!" The man was sitting on the black sofa with the pajama I gave to him as a gift. It was silly and Christmas themed. "Zombie marathon?" I asked acting interested, I was too busy scolding my ass for beying ungrateful to all this... To him. Yes, I should be grateful that he permitted my sorry mess to live with him. "Yeah! They're doing the best films!' He answered without looking away from the Tv. It was cute... And I could get away to the bedroom without him asking me anything.

"Well, have fun." I softly murmured, making a run out of the room, but Majima called me back. "Wait! Aren't ya gonna give me a kiss?" He asked looking at me, now fully aware of my state. "Oi, the fuck happened!?" His eye was ready to pop out of his eyesocket and I let my head fall down. "Did your umbrella fly away or something!?" He exclaimed while he immediately took a towel from the bathroom and he started to tenderly dry my hair. Majima is so kind, isn't he? "Goddamn it!" I suddently shouted, feeling new tears roll down. Come on, I cried for hours so I could return normal again... Now I'm just going to burden him without reason!

I finally noticed that the man's hands stopped and he was staring at me. Nice, now I'm creeping him out too. I tried to cover my face and cower away, but he put two firm hands on my shoulders and he peered at my blurry eyes. "Oi... What happened?" His question was slow and every letter firm. It was more a demand. I locked my lips and I looked off to the side. Even if I wanted to talk, I didn't even know what to say, where to start... His hands were warm. So warm.

"Did someone do anything to you?" Goro asked again, like before. Nothing of him was wavering. I shook my head sincerely, no one really did anything directly to me. I was just tired of everything and everyone. Most importantly of myself. "Then what? You're scaring me." He admitted, relaxing a little his shoulders. My mouth opened and closed various times, not a word came out. The man sighed a little and he pulled me in a warm and soft embrace. I gave him this pajama as a joke, but it's so comforting right now.