Let's celebrate

Goro: Celebrate what?
(Y/n): You, my favourite gangster.
Goro: Me? It's not my birthday!
(Y/n): Mine either.
Goro: I know! Wtf?
(Y/n): This story is one of the top list!
Goro: We just 40, girl!
(Y/n): IDGAF LET'S CELEBRATE YOU SEXY BEAST.
Goro: O-okay, then...
-----------------------------------------------

So... It was a normal night. I finished my work and I was wandering around. What is Majima doing right now? Maybe kicking some people? Maybe kicking Kiryu? Maybe just kicking whatever he can kick. He has been nervous the past few days, I wonder what happened, but no matter what I do, he won't tell me shit. Well, it's time to make use of my waifu material, what could I do to make him relax? Mmhh... A good dinner? Yeah maybe accompanied by a good hot bath? Sure! Too bad I can't cook nor he has a bath. He likes more showers anyway. Then what? Think... Think...

Suddently I looked around myself and I found I was going to the opposite direction of Majima's appartment. "I need to be more careful..." I whispered to myself, turning around. Then, I noticed something. "Am I in the red district?" I noticed a sexy shop not too far away, I never saw it... Maybe it's new? Nonetheless I frowned and looked away. No wait. I could... Feeling curious I creeped to the shop and I looked inside, it was a normal shop that sells that stuff. "Okay (y/n), don't be shy, it's just a shop." I encouraged myself slapping my cheeks and I finally entered. A strange guy greeted me and he looked at me all over. "Is this your first time entering here, lil girl?" He asked smiling. "Nah, just looking around." I swear anyone would've fallen for that if I didn't become a dark shade of red. Nonetheless, I casually walked around, wondering if the main man of this series would like anything that was in here. Seeing how he's pretty gentle in bed (can we even make this canon), I wonder... I guess he likes cosplay, but probably more on him than me. WAIT A SECOND WHY AM I TALKING LIKE I DONT GIVE A SHIT!!! I immediately ran to the cosplay section and I started to take all this seriously. So, first of all, would he like the classics? Maid, kitty, nurse, police officer-wait he already has that-school uniform... Mmmh... Let's see here... Well, those are some bdsm outfits! Would he wear them? Mmmhhh... In the end, I went overboad and I bought... Too much.

When I finally went to his home, I put the bags on the floor and I facepalmed at myself. What if he doesn't like cosplay in a sexual way? Nah, we talking about Goro. But still. What if... Whatever, there are still two hours befo- I hastly looked at my watch. "OH MY JESUS!" Before I could finish screaming, the door opened and I found a tired Goro. "Why you screamin'?" He asked surprised. I remained there paralized, I didn't dare to speak. "What? You did a shopping haul or somthin'?" He came in with a smile and he kissed my head, then one of the bags took his interest. "What's this?" He asked taking the package with the cat costume. I just covered my face with my hands trying not to cry or instantly die. "Isn't this size too big for you?" He asked like nothing was going on. I was still in my cocoon of shame and suddently Goro let out an "Oooh..." Of understandment. "This is for me!" He exclaimed excided. "What..." I whispered to myself, finally looking at him. "Wait here! I'll be right back!" He pat my head and he immediately went to the bathroom with the costume.

Oh God, is this really happening? Will I even survive this!? WHY DIDN'T HE EVEN LOOK SHOCKED!? LORD HELP MY SOUL!!! I collapsed onto the black sofa and I stared at the dark screen of the Tv. I put myself in this situation, I have to go through this. Some minutes after he finally came out, my expression hard to read. There was a middle aged man, with cute cat-ears on top of his head, with red ribbons on either side. On the neck a little collar with a bell, then a top that barely covers his pecs, he had some black shorts with a soft long tail attached to it and in the end he just had thigh-high socks. I quickly prayed to the Gods out there and then I got back to look at him in awe. Maybe some can say this is weird, but I kinda liked it. Kinda. Maybe.

"So? How's it?" He did a twirl like he had a fluttery skirt. "I-i-it's fine." I became more red than before (if it could be possible) and he frowned. "Fine!? Just fine?" He asked baffled. I remained in silence, not really knowing what to do. "Aw you're blushing, (y/n)-chan!" He exclaimed putting his hands on his cheeks. Jeez I'm not the cute one right now.  "So, you're a pervert, uh?" He suddently asked in a good mood. "Ba-Me!?" I was baffled, he's the one that didn't waste time and put on that... That! "Yeah! You bought me this and now you're blushing like crazy!" He said pinching my cheeks. "Anyone would blush!" I cryed out with actual tears in my eyes. "Mmmh... An old man in a sexy cat costume..." He looked up and he scratched his beard. "No, it's just you, little girl." He announced putting his hands on his hips and swaying them gently. Not that I was watching his tight shorts. "Don't kink-shame me!!" I exclaimed annoyed. Majima seemed to think of something again, then he smiled an evil smirk. "Don't say it..." I whispered dangerously. "Kink-shaming is my kink!" He exclaimed with an imponent pose. "I'm going home." I packed my things feeling goosebumps and I went for the door, while Goro attached himself to my legs laughing. "C'mon, it was a joke! It was... How's called? A meme? A meme joke?"
--------------------------

So yeah... Wow... I'm probably on the high list just because there aren't enough fanfics about this majestic gangster, but I'm happy anyway.

It's not nsfw like anyone expected because I dunno if you have a kink for Goro cosplayin' like the 99.99% of us 😂 If someone requests it I could do it tho.

Hail to dead memes.