First time... [nsfw 😉]

It is time... Prepare ur anus.
-----
(Y/n):Our first time? Ah, I remember it like it was yesterday.
Goro:It was yesterday.
(Y/n):Shut yo sexy mouth!
Goro:Watch it!
(Y/n):No, you watch it!
Goro:Alright then, that's enough!
(Y/n):😑
Goro:*Takes out a magic wand* SKIDADDLE SKIDOODLE YOUR DICK IS NOW A NOODLE
(Y/n):NOOOOOOO!!!
Goro:It's... It's okay. You don't have a penis.
(Y/n):NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
-------
Don't ask me wtf is going on...
--------
So, our first time. It was actually... Passionate. I didn't know he would be like that. We've been dating for a while, I will tell stories about it another time. That night was special, he actually thought about bringing me to a nice restaurant and not to the same fast-food as always. Of course I dressed up a little, who wouldn't? Even Goro-I mean, Majima- dressed up! Well, he can even dress as a tree and he would be cute and handsome as always. B-but putting aside my weird thoughts... We met up somewhere and while we slowly walked to the restaurant, I tried to nonchalantly grab his hand. I mean, this fab yakuza gangster was all mine, how could I pass up the opportunity to grab his hand!?

The weirdo slightly looked at me smiling shyly and he took my hand in his eagerly. It wasn't the first time I did that but everytime he would look at me with that bashful look. Actually, he was so expressive, even if he bottled everything inside successfully, you just had to look attentively to his eye and you would find an entire world. Okay maybe it was exaggerated, but still. "You first, madame." He suddenly said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Aw thanks!" I said, looking at him making a dramatical bow, opening the restaurant's door. I entered and Majima followed after me, greeting the waiter and getting us to our table. "Never thought you would date me in a place like this!" I joked, faking surprise. The man in front of me scoffed. "I am a gentleman, you know!" He retorted. "Yeeaahhhh... Sure." I smiled.

We chatted for a little while and we continued even when we were eating, joking around."Hey, Maji, guess what?" I asked. "What?" "Accident in the tunnel." And then I opened my mouth while still chewing. "Ew! Close that mouth!" He scolded while laughing, receiving some weirded out looks. "I think they're gonna kick us out." He commented, still smiling... Then he suddently fell silent, he talked only when I asked something. "Hey, how was your day?" I asked curious, maybe he was just tired? "It was boring, I had nothing exciting to do" He complained. "Then? What's up?" I pressed him and I put my hand on top of his. "Nothin'! Nothin' at all." He answered, but he wasn't going to fool me. He paid for the both of us and we started to walk again, hand in hand. He couldn't even look at me, did I anger him? No, or he was already screaming or something...

Without realizing, we were already in front of the building I lived in, he escorted me inside, in front of my apartment. For some reason he didn't throw a cheerfull goodbye at me, instead he looked at me, waiting for me to do or say something. "Well uh... Wanna drink something?" I asked still smiling, I didn't really want to make it more awkward for him... If I only knew why was he behaving like this. He nodded trying to be nonchalant and I invited him inside after opening the door. "Sorry for the mess..." I said hanging my coat. There were just two or three things scattered around but nothing else. Then I run to the refrigerator and I opened it. "What do you want? I have water, Soda... Some more water..." I asked sighing.

I didn't receive a response, instead I felt two arms wrapping around me, my face flushed instantly. "What's up?" I asked again, turning around. "I actually wanted to ask you..." He trailed off a little, avoiding my gaze. "Do you want to sleep with me?" He asked. "YES." I yelled happy. "Eh... I mean..." But I catched myself too late, earning a laugh from the man. I hugged him a little, then I took his hands and I guided him to my bedroom. He sat on the edge of the bed and I sat on his lap, my heart was exploding, I couldn't belive I was actually going to do the do with Goro, I was screaming internally so much.

Seeing me lost in my head, again, Majima put an hand behind my head and he slowly made my lips go on top of his. At start it was a chaste but long kiss, his lips felt so soft, as always. I put my hands on his bony cheeks and I deepened the kiss, slipping my tongue out and feeling his lips. His free hand sneaked under my (f/c) shirt (ye you not wearing a dress, sorry) and he started to gently caress my back. He wasn't wearing gloves, so I could feel his calloused hand perfectly. He finally decided to poke his tongue out too, so I immediately took the opportunity to play with it, while breathing a little hard. I'm sure I was a tomato and, surprisingly, he was too. We parted to breathe and with a passional look, he made me lay down, on the bed and he climbed on top of me, parting my legs with his.

I couldn't talk, I wanted to make a joke to distract myself from how serious he was being, but I still couldn't. He started to give me sloppy and slow kisses on my neck and on my shoulder, while trying to open my poor shirt, that was ripped open for the frustration moments after. I felt a little anxious and shy, not really sure he would like my body, but he was so concentrated in kissing and touching me, I think if a thief entered in that moment, Majima wouldn't notice a thing. He shyly brought his hand on one of my breasts and he squeezed it gently, multiple times, while still kissing. I rested one of my arms on his neck and I tangled the other hand in his hair. "Can I...?" I asked weakly, tugging on his patch. He raised his head, looking at me and he nodded silently. I quickly removed it, like I was going to descover a treasure, but he just had his eye closed. I kissed his right eyelid and then he proceeded to unbutton my pants and throw them away with my shoes and socks.

"Your turn!" I said getting up, and sitting again on his lap. While gently kissing his cheeks, I sensually undid his button-up shirt, at least I tried to be sensual, and I threw it away. I admired his tatto, it was beautiful and made his body like a canvas, I liked it. I tenderly kissed his left shoulder and he planted a quick peck on my head, laying me down again. He undid my bra and I covered my face in embarassment, earning a deep and sexy chuckle. He kissed the back of my hands and he started stroking gently my nipples with his thumbs. Moaning every now and then, I relaxed and I brought my hands on his shoulders. "Feels good?" He asked, slightly panting into my ear. I nodded and he moved back a little, taking one of my hardening buds into his mouth. He licked around it and he looked at my eyes for a brief moment, then he turned back to work.

After giving the same treatment to the other breast, he got up and he slid off his pants, along with his boxers, and he climbed back up, with me staring. Instead of joking around, like he always does, he looked flushed for a moment, then he returned to pleasure me again. He rubbed my womanhood through my panties and he looked satisfied with my excited moans. The man took off my underwear, then he circled ny clit with his thumb. "W-what about- about you?" I asked. Until now I was the only one to feel good. "Another time..." He smiled. Suddenly he put a finger inside me, it turned me on more the fact that he put his finger in me than the actual act. He roughly felt up my walls and added a second finger, finding my weak spot. I was moaning louder and I took his free hand and we interwined our fingers. He went faster, adding another finger again, and when he felt my walls thighten, he pulled out, while I silently complained with my eyes.

He positioned himself better between my legs and he bend over, hugging me. "It will hurt a little." He whispered. I tried so hard not to, but I just started to laugh. "It's-it's okay, I'm not a virgin." I explained with a stupid grin. He was taken aback for a moment, maybe Majima was even sad, but he then shook his head smiling and the man slowly entered me. When he was all inside, we both sighed in satisfaction and he started to thrust sensually, taking big strokes. His face was hiding in the crook of my neck and while panting, I stroked his head, to let him know he was doing a good job. After I kissed his neck a little, he went faster and I inadvertitely moaned loud, he probably hit my spot again. Liking that, he continued, putting more force, eager to hear more. "Come on...!" I whined, wanting more. He got up on his hands, so he could move better, and he moved faster and harder at every second that passed, making me a total moaning mess, while I mindlessly clawed at his arms. "Feels good..." He moaned deep, taking a fistful of the sheets. Arching my back I came on him, moaning his first name. He stopped a moment, letting me come back in the world of the living. When I focused my eyes on him, and I cupped his cheek with my hand, he started to thrust again until finally he came too. His moands were so deep and his expression full of lust.

He collapsed on me and he tiredly pulled it out. "Good job." I sighed, returning to caress his head. "'Love ya." He muttered, hugging me. We both fell asleep like that.
--------
Damn it was long... I hope it's still okay even tho it was fluff af. I always read 'rough' fanfics and it's hard to find something more lovey doovey... Maybe because I keep searching in the wrong section, I dunno.