When did he realize he liked me?

I had a fucking bad day, and then some shitty person made it worse somehow, with free malice. So I started to play yakuza kiwami and our beloved Goro made me smile after the entire day. I swear to God I ain't marryin' no guy if he's not like him. I hope this chapter is not too shitty because of my mood.
---------------

Him? Well, I'm not so sure... You know how he is. Ah, lemme just... *Takes the smol gangsta bean* Here, tell us.
~
Majima's POV

(Y/s) was always silent, she didn't really like alcohol nor gambling games. Maybe because she's a girl? When she talked to others she only did it for business, I never saw her have a chat with one of my men, unless, of course, she was with her friends. When Kiryu-chan went to prison, I had all the time I wanted to follow her around and try to understand her. She was a shy girl, there are not too many here and she's not even Japanese, or at least, phisically she's certainly not. But she's here now and she works for me... I was surprised when she obediently followed me.

I tried many times to enter in her bubble, she didn't really oppose, but at the same time she was awkward, she just didn't know how to express herself. I didn't really want to get too close, we never talked about her personal shit, well, we never talked about herself in general either... But I'm sure she has her story too, like all of us. (Y/s) worries too much too, she needs to relax. I thought she couldn't get more anti-social, but when Kiryu finally got back, I felt her drift a little away. So, one day I decided to take her out, girls like shopping, no? But sadly, I heard her uff in boredom when we entered the third shop, she still didn't buy anything.

"What's wrong? Do you like other shops?" I asked, internally panicking, but showing my cool attitude. She looked at me startled and sorry. "N-no, no. I like them.." She answered sweating cold. "But?" I pressed. "I don't really like shopping..." She responded almost whispering. Well, that's new.  Actually, I always saw her with slovenly clothes, unless there was an important event. "Why is that?" I asked before I could shut my damn mouth. She looked down, trying her best to not look sad. "I never find something I like on me." She said. I looked at her quizzically and she took the hint. "Like, look at this shirt. It's beautiful but on me... Or this dress, the skirt on my legs is too..." She trailed off, shutting her mouth.

So, she was self conscious. I personally don't understand all this shit, nobody can be perfect (putting myself aside), but if you like something I don't understand why you shouldn't wear it just because you are too round, or too thin, or whatever the fuck. "Then, I'll find something for you!" I suddenly exclaimed. She was acting all shy again but she didn't stop me, I knew she was curious. I obviously didn't want to break her down more, so I just took something she would wear but a little more cute. She scoffed a little at the pastel pink hoodie, but she still tried the clothes on, she looked like a girl of her age, not like a hobo. I excidedly clapped my hands, good job me. She became a deep shade of red when I informed her I already bought the clothes.

I thought we would return back with thousands of bags but instead we went out the shop with just a bag, so why not go to a bar to play darts? Maybe there's Kiryu-chan too! As always, she followed me obediently and when I asked her to play against me, she scoffed like I made a stupid question. "Me? I can't even throw a bike at a nearby enemy!" She exclaimed. "Come on, women should always accept challenges! At this rate you will never find a boyfriend!" At this one she looked more hurt than she should be and she accepted, annoyed. We started and she was actually pretty average, not good as me, but still not bad at all. "Did you ever play darts before?" I asked, trying to strike a conversation. "Yeah..." She answered, concentrating like that throw would determinate her life or death.

She finally threw but she didn't score many points. Dejected she got back and looked at me expectantly, did she look up to me or somethin'? "With friends?" I suddenly said before throwing. "Uh?" She questioned and I repeated again "Did you play with friends?" I turned to her. "No, with my father." I perked up at her response, she never talked about her family, sometimes she just said she had to check on 'them', it just happened once or twice in a month, and after she turned to work she looked... Tired. "So you do have parents!" I exclaimed, motioning her to go, she looked more dull as ever. This time she entirely missed the dart board.

I shutted my damn mouth and after she lost the game I offered her some light drink, that she accepted silently. "Listen, I'm sorry." I said in a last attempt to save the day. It felt too heavy. "No, I'm sorry." She said softly and smiled. "You tried to liven up the mood many times today and I'm giving you the cold shoulder." She whispered to herself and took a sip of her drink. "I actually never talked about my family, didn't I?" She said looking at me. "It's alright, we all have our hardships, I won't press the matter." I answered, drinking too. That night she actually explained briefly what was going on and she didn't stutter or anything, she looked calm, relaxed. "Will you ever tell me about you, one thay?" She snapped me out of my thoughts. "Me?" I asked incredulous. "Maybe." I vaguely answered. "I wouldn't be so fascinating if I told you everything about me!" I exclaimed. She giggled and stared at my eye while drinking, it was so strange. With Kiryu-chan I always want to fight, I want that adrenaline that only him can give me. But her... She makes me feel the exact opposite, like I always want to be with her when I want to relax. "You know, if something ever happens with your family, I can always help you." I said out of character. She froze on her seat and blushed once again. "You... You are not bad at all..." She boldly stated after drinking some more.
~
(y/n):"Boi, that's not when you started to love me!"
Goro:"You just asked when I started to like you. -_-"
(y/n):"BOI YOU STARTED TO LIKE ME AFTER YEARS!?"
Goro:"Skidadle~!"
(y/n):"GET YO CUTE ASS BACK HERE YOU HANDSOME SON OF A KIRYU FUCKER!(?)"