When did I start to like him?

I can't tell exactly... Or maybe yes. I remember it was night, I just finished my assignment and I was trying to find my boss. After a stressful day I liked to stay around him, his awkward and cheerful self always distracted me, in a good way. "Yo, where's Majima-san?" I asked at the first guy I saw, he made an awkward expression "Dunno, probably fucking around with that Kiryu guy." He answered. I felt a bit of jelousy, and that night it made me suddenly jump. Me, jelous because that weirdo was always with that guy? Seriously!?

I decided to clear my head by walking around, I had no destination in mind, I just wanted to walk in the cold night. It was near Christmas, if I'm not wrong. I was passing near a restaurant and someting just popped to mind, when he was young, Goro used to have long hair, didn't he? He was probably cuter at that time, without a beard too. C-cute? Him? I mean, probably, but why am I thinking about this stuff!? "Uh? (y/s)-chan!" I looked up and in the distance I saw... What the... W-WHAT THE...? "W-why..?" I tried to talk but my mind was too focused on his barely covered thighs, while he walked to me. "I am a cutie, I know!" He exclaimed proud of himself. "I'm hotter than most girls, right now!" He said. W-well, he wasn't that feminine, with those open legs and that sorta imposing aura... But still, before stuttering a response, I looked him all over. He had a blonde wig, a pink short dress, cute pink heels, his make-up was flawless, and his nails... He did his nails too!? They were... So cute, I admit that. "I-I... Uh..." I didn't really know what to say, he was dressed up so good that I could only hope one day I could wear a perfect make-up as his right now.

"Kiryu-chan appreciated it so much, we fought until now!" He said happy. I looked behind him and in fact, I saw some garbage cans scattered around and two broken bikes. "H-how did you even fight in this dress!?" I asked surprised. If I had to fight in that outfit, I was sure I already fell down the first two seconds, before I could throw a kick and flash someone. "Of course I can fight in this dress!" He somehow took offense. "Whatever, aren't you cold?" I asked out of concern, even if I shouldn't be that worried, he always walks around without a shirt... "Here." Without thinking, I took off my oversized jacked and I offered it to him, I still had my hoodie anyway. "Ohoho~ What a gentlemen!" He imitated a strange woman. "But I don't need it." He said serious, but then he went back in his usual self. "That fight is still burning my body!" He exclaimed.

I just sighed and when he started to walk I followed him silently. Dat ass tho. I slapped myself mentally, I shouldn't stare so much at his legs and behind, it's disrespectful... And dangerous. In fact, I didn't notice he stopped and turned oround. I slightly bumped into him and I yelped, jumping back. "You are always lost in your mind. It could kill you." He said with seriousness. "I-I'm sorry." I apologized immediayely, I knew that too. "Well? You're always silent. Say something, I'm bored here!" He resumed to walk. I knew him for some years now, but I still was pretty awkward around him, when we were alone. At first I thought it was because I was socially awkward, but then I noticed I was pretty shy mostly around him.

"So... This was only for... Kiryu?" I asked curious. "Kiryu-san." He scolded. "And yes, I would do anything to fight him!" I found it too excessive, but thinking about him, always surprising me every now and then with his funny and weird ways, it wouldn't be so bad... But then again, I'm just a stupid girl, I could never match his strenght either... And that made me so sad. It felt like I could never reach him. "So, no pain at all?" I asked with lost enthusiasm, looking at his heels. "Not really, why are you women always complaining about them?" He asked. Well, we are talking about a guy that never wears a fucking shirt even if it's in the middle of winter. He looked at me, I fell in silence once again. "So, how did it go with the job?" He asked, looking at my eyes. "Pretty good." I answered disinterested. "Then! This girl deserves a piece of cake!" He exclaimed and he dragged me in some bar. He actually did buy me my favourite cake and he tried it too. "This is sweet as fuck!" He complained, still eating. "I can eat that too, then." I smirked, jokingly taking his plate. "I didn't say I didn't want to eat it!" He pulled it back, receiving a giggle from me. Hearing me, he smiled and my heart melted right there. "Finally..." He said.

He always reprimanded me for being too serious, but when he sometimes tried to lift my mood... Yes, it made my heart race like crazy. And that night I just realized that I really fell hard for that weirdo.