Part I, Chapter VIII - Surprise!

Hearts POV

After dad called everyone for the stay over I decided to go up to my room.

My brothers were in there playing a board game they made a year ago. I went over to my bed and got out my sketchbook. Harvey was searching for something in our chest of toys. I was finishing some details in the drawing I did last time, the drawing of a car crash. I was about to finish coloring it, when Harvey called my name.

"Hey Athena, wanna play a game of chess?" He asked. I smiled and agreed. We may be in grade three but we sure are smart. I guess thats why I was moved to my brothers classes. Harvey gave me the white pieces so I could go first. He liked going second. He said that he can get his opponents strategy better. Im not really that much of a girly girl either. I would rather play this and games with my brother than play dress up. Ugh, just thinking about it makes me feel sick. "You first sis, sis. Hello? Earth to Athena!" Harvey said while waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh, what? Oh sorry" I answered I must have zoned out. I moved my pawn twice and waited for Harvey to move his piece. He put his two fingers on his temple and looked at his pieces. Suddenly, his horse moves eating my pawn. My eyes grow as big as saucers. He just moved the piece without touching it! I was shocked. Right before I was going to say something, the doorbell rang. My brothers ran out of the room faster than lightning. I rolled my eyes and followed them downstairs.

When I got downstairs, my brothers were scratching at the door like puppies. My mother opened the door and I laughed at the sight. My brothers made a face that just had 'What the?' righten all over it. Outside were 11 kids, soaking wet and one of them was holding a box with a transparent lid, inside the box was a small cake. After a few seconds, I stopped laughing to see everyone staring at me. For a few seconds, there was some awkward silence until my mom started to laugh, after that everyone started laughing, even the kids outside. My mom let all of them in. I was happy to see who those people were. It was the gang, or, team crafted.

The boys were hiding something, or someone behind them from me though.

"Okay guys, you can stop now, what's, behind you?" I ask, putting my hands on my hips.

"What are you talking about Heart? Nobody's behind us" Jerome said, his nose making him look like Pinocchio when he lied. (No offense Jerome. You awesome Pope of Power Moves)

"I didn't say anything about a person" I smirked

"Jerome, shh" Mitch shushed

I was still smirking at them. While the boys stayed in there wall position, mom left us to go to her room while dad went to work. After mom left I heard a gasp, a gasp that I knew so well. I lightly pushed the boys apart, letting me see who was there. I let out my own gasp when I see the people behind them. Its not someone, its allot of someones

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Zdrasti! Sorry for the short chappie, Fluffs. So, who do you think those people are? I'll give you two hints.

FIRST HINT: There are five people.

SECOND HINT: These people were introduced a few chapters ago.

I'll see you in the next chapter with the answers. Remember to comment down below, follow le awesome author, and smash that vote button until you break the screen! Anyways guys, Im Athena, and ill see you later, Fluffs. BBBAAAIII!!! Look at dat Jeffery 🐷