Part I, Chapter X - Shhh! Its a secret

Jason's POV

"Your doomed. Adam is gonna get soooo mad" Ian whispered in my ear. More like shouted.

"Keep it down, he'll hear you" Ty whispered to him.

"Sorry" He answered.

"What am I gonna do?" I sat down onto the carpeted, purple floor. My back against the light pink wall. I put my head in my hands. I heard rain droplets outside. They were getting louder.

"Don't mention it to them" Ian suggested. I peeked at them from in between my fingers. They were kneeling down now.

"Thats a hard thing to do. Dont you remember, we're about to play Truth or Dare" Jerome

butted in

"You were listening!" I asked rather shocked.

"Good nose, good hearing and great at tasting" Jerome says pointing to his nose, ears and mouth.

"But its worth a shot right?" Ty asked

"I guess so..." I replied. I couldn't focus. Athena (His sister) was giving me a look that said 'We need to talk'. "I'll be right back" I said to the guys. Adam, Tyler and Harvey were downstairs trying to find something they could use for truth or dare.

I went over to Athena.

"Whats wrong sis?" I asked. Her arms were crossed.

"Don't whats wrong sis me. I know you kissed her" Her expression was both of Happiness and Anger.

"It was an accident! I swear!" I told her. Putting my hands up like the guys on TV.

"I know" She hugged me. I was surprised. "Im just really proud of you"

"Your....proud of me?" I asked. This seemed wrong. I'm the older one.

"I can tell you like her ya know. Its amazing actually, only you and Heart don't notice it. By the way, Harvey likes you two together BIG TIME" She says. I was shocked, was this true? Or was she lying to me, being the mischievous little girl she is. As if she was reading my mind, she said

"I'm not lying, I swear!" She mimicked me. I laughed and ruffled her hair. "Hey! Don't touch the do" She flipped her hair back and smirked. I just keep on laughing.

I wonder how Heart feels? Then, something hits me.

"Oh no..."

"What is it, Jason?"

"I need to talk to Heart"

----------------------

Sorry for such a short chapter. I'm still rewriting Chapter 9. If you guys don't know, it got deleted........yeahhhhhhhhhh............Im also working for a book series that will have about....1...2...3...4.......around 10 or more books in the series. Its gonna be amazing, trust me. Anyways guys, Im Athena, and I'll see you later Fluffs.

BBBAAAIII!!! Look at Dat Jeffery 🐷

P.S. THANKS FOR 2,000 READS!!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉