Part I, Chapter IX - A kiss

Behind the boys were.....

⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hearts POV

"GGAAAALLLLLSSSS!!!" I scream. I run over to all the wonderful and fabulous girls standing there. I hug them tightly, causing us to fall onto the birch wood floor. "CANT BREATH" Athena shouted. We were all on top of each other. (-.- Im lookin at you ya pervs). We all got off of each other. (-.- Im still lookin). We all laughed as we got up. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a girl hiding behind Ian. I haven't seen her before. I mentally clap my hands together. Time to make a new friends! I walk over to her. "Hi! Im Heart. Nice to meet ya!" I tell her. As I wait for her to respond, I take in her looks. She has beautiful brown hair, blueish green eyes, and she was wearing a headband with cat ears on it. "Im Kat" She smiles. I shake her hand. "Wanna come upstairs to play?" Adam asked all of us. "SURE!" We shouted.

"Kids! My ears?" Mom said, putting her hands over her ears. The left one holding the novel she was reading. "Sorry mom!" Adam shouted. We headed upstairs. Jason was left downstairs. 'Probably taking in the house' I thought. I went over to my room. Aka The Club, as my brothers call it. "Hey Heart! Can you put these in the other bathroom?" Tyler asked tossing me a resealable plastic bag full of toothbrushes. I catch it and look inside. All of them were in those little toothbrush case thingy's. "Sure!" I say. I walk out of my room and into the other bathroom we have.

Jason's POV

I was looking around the house. It wasn't huge, but it wasnt tiny either. It was just right. The floor looked like wood. It was probably Birch wood. The walls were painted a light blue, not baby blue though. The bottom parts were white. Next to the door was a little window. The window had a small, pink mattress on it. The extra part at least. On the side of the staircase, a little far of, was a door. From what I could see, it looked like a kitchen. On the right of the kitchen is the living room, behind that was an area that was slightly lifted, it was the dining area. "JASON! CHECK OUT THE HOUSE LATER! IM GONNA CLOSE THE DOOR" Adam shouted. "COMING" I shouted back. I was running up the stairs. Adam was counting down, slowly closing the door. Just then, a door that I didn't notice opened. Out stepped Heart, closing the door behind her. I slipped and bumped into her. She hit her head on the floor, luckily the floor upstairs is really soft and fluffy. (The stairs and upstairs is carpeted). As we collided, my lips touched hers, and we....kinda kissed..

Hearts POV (TO MUCH SWITCHING)

Our lips collided as my head hit the soft carpet. Sparks flew and I felt butterflies in my tummy. Jason rushed to get up. "Im so so sorry! I slipped a-and I wasn't looking where I was going and-" He was speaking so fast, any faster and I wouldn't have understood what he was saying. "It's ok, Jason. I know you didn't mean it. I...actually liked it..." I whispered. I'm not really sure if he heard me or not, because he looked kinda shocked when I said the last sentence. Oh dear....Heart, what are you thinking! He probably hates you now! We both look away. An awkward silence fills the room. "Promise not to say anything" We say together. We both nod, and go into the room...

----------------------

Welp, I just rewrote that...If wattpad is gonna delete it again then......I dont know what I'm gonna do.....anyways.....um.......bai....look at Jeffery 🐷