Welcome to EXOPlanet

EXOPlanet Guidelines:

Every human child born that is classified as a human (dominant human gene) shall be partnered with a mythical creature (mythical gene dominant) on the planet. The pairings are not limited to just male and female pairs. Same gender companionships are also widely accepted and encouraged.

Biologically it has been discovered that the following mentioned species can carry a child regardless of gender conforming roles:

Reptilian

Panthera

Water-based

Equus Caballus

Birds

There could be more but this is the official record from known same-gendered couples...

How to determine dominant genes:

A child is decided to be a human or mythical creature when born to both a human and mythical creature. The child could be either of the two; but never both. Upon opening their eyes for the first time, a mythical creature will have eyes that display a bright fyre (best described by eyes flashing white), and a human's eyes will remain dull, void of magic. This is the decision that determines a child's classification.

Mythical creature selection:

When a HUMAN child is born, a cluster of pieces is laid out in front of the child. Each piece has a mythical creature picture and if there are multiple types of that species, then an identifying mark is included to show which specific creature was chosen. The first piece the child picks up fully is the child's companion for life.

Upon choosing a mythical companion, the parents will bring their human child to every new child of that species, and the one that the child feels drawn towards will be that child's selection. It can take years or seconds depending on what the planet has in store for that child. Upon meeting, the mythical creature and human child will be raised together and grow to become close friends. Whether a relationship develops from this pairing is not certain, it is up to the companions. It is not unusual to not marry your chosen companion. This is not a soulmate system in any way. This is merely to facilitate magic infusion and peace amongst EXOplanet.