Team EXO: Sehun and Luhan

"Um, hello?" A new pair of people stood in the doorway, and it was surprising to see a tall lanky man with cascading locks of light pink and blonde hair tumbling around him

"Um, hello?" A new pair of people stood in the doorway, and it was surprising to see a tall lanky man with cascading locks of light pink and blonde hair tumbling around him. His face had several scales growing off to the sides of his cheekbones and he walked with such confidence and poise it was unnerving. Behind him entered a man with equal beauty but lacking long hair and instead being characterized by huge doe eyes and a fawn-like face.

"I'm Luhan," the doe-eyed man said, "I'm actually half-human half-Kirin but my dominant gene is human. I can manipulate my face to do this," Luhan's face morphed quickly into two huge deer antlers with a small wide horn on his forehead before changing back to human features. Baekhyun was in awe of the Luhan, trying to think of any instances where a human and creature relationship resulted in a half-half situation. It was usually either the offspring was a full creature or fully human. To be half and half was quite rare.

"I've never met a halfling before," Yifan's curious voice got Luhan's attention, and the said half-Kirin half-human muttered back, "Well here I am."

Truth be told, Luhan didn't like the unwanted attention his half-half heritage brought him, but his parents had raised him to be polite and respectful to any creature, just as the way of the Kirin blood in his veins was meant to do. That meant putting up with the confusion that came with being half mythical and half mortal. No one had seen one in this situation before, so obviously he didn't have many who understood his plight. His only friend was his mythical alliance companion, an overconfident siren called Oh Sehun.

"Luhan hyung doesn't like being called out for his heritage. I'll warn you all now that if you mess with him you'll have me to deal with." the tall long-haired man spoke up before tossing his hair over his shoulder.

"I'm Oh Sehun, I'm a full-time siren and I have a very convincing voice, so don't try anything funny with Luhan hyung." Sehun threatened, and Luhan just laughed nervously.

"Sehun, stop scaring everyone." Luhan tried to reason, but suddenly he had a very eager man standing in front of him. The slightly shorter man had a huge horn adorning his head, and Luhan was shocked when the man held out his hand.

"I'm Yixing, I'm a unicorn. I think we'll get along nicely. Can your horn do anything?" 

NOTE: this is definitely not Sehun but I really loved the tail

NOTE: this is definitely not Sehun but I really loved the tail. So it's now Sehun.