Team EXO: Jongin and Kyungsoo

The opening of the door again made everyone pause and turn, and there stood an owl-eyed human who was slightly smaller than Baekhyun and definitely smaller than Junmyeon

"Is this EXO's dorm?" he asked quietly and all of them quickly nodded.

"I'm Do Kyungsoo. I apologize in advance if I look like I'm glaring, I don't have good eyesight." the quiet man introduced himself, and then stepped out of the way revealing the second man. The second man had mesmerizing gold irises and had thick feathers woven into his hair. There were some decorations up and down his arms, something that looked similar to feathers as well.

"This is my companion Kim Jongin, he's a griffin-harpy. One of the rare male counterparts of the species I'm told." Kyungsoo explained, and Jongin bowed to the growing crowd.

"I like chicken," Jongin informed with a great amount of seriousness, and that drew a smile out of the dragons. The harpy was young and quite impressionable but a hard worker no less.

"I wonder how many more are going to come," Junmyeon wondered as he sat down at the kitchen table. Yifan settled in on the couch next to Chanyeol, adamant about touching the younger dragon's silver scales. Kyungsoo and Jongin took up the smaller couch on the other side and Jongin sat with his knees tucked up under him much like a bird. Baekhyun nestled into his pillow on the spare armchair but as he got comfortable, the door unlocked again.