Only You

Harley & J after a
failed mission - fluff

Harley walked beside him in a stumble, a thick ooze of another's blood rolling down her skin, onto her skin tight red dress. Her hair was in knots, laying in a thick blanket on-top of her shoulder. Feeling herself fall into a lightly snore on his shoulder, she slowly awoke, feeling his fingers tap on her shoulder, as he felt her limping body grow heavier against the support of his arm. Her blood still ran down her thigh, swollen of different mistakes.

Her light grunts repeatedly rung in his ear at every left step. He didn't mind it. Everything was in ruins. The whole plan. The entire fucking plan. Most of his henchman were wiped, thus, no car service was provided, forcing Harley's gunshot wound to endure every stumble towards the house.

He lightly tickled her neck, making her sleepily flinch, lifting her head suddenly and pacing against his support. The blue and pink stuck to her painful tears from before, that were now just small grunts, that were ultimately calmed because of his lecture. He never showed others when he was in pain. He welcomed it.

She wearily, with glazed eyes looked upon the city horizon, filled of chemical factories and the thick stench of cigarette smoke. Blood always drooled across the street like the stroke of paint against a canvas. The layers grew.

"Can I get some balloons, Puddin'?" She whispered lowly near his ear, her fingers reaching and fiddling with the cigarette dancing with his tongue, moving erratically outside his lips.

The city lights gleamed like the moonlight across the two, echoing the clown's mark on the city. Tonight, the fail. Tomorrow would begin the action once again. It was playtime, which was rather enjoyable.

Pulling a lighter from her back pocket, she re-lit the flame on his cigarette, as he licked it eagerly from her to pop another fiery hot burn on his tongue. The smoke inhaled him, feeling his high burning his throat, Harley limping next to him and taking an inhale herself.

The pavement under their feet was covered in glass, as Harley unluckily received a sharp stab as one pierced through her heal, ripping its entirety and making the bottom of her foot bleed even more, filling their nostrils even more with the red stench that lived with them. She whined.

"Only if you smile. I like it when you smile."

Tears glossed in her eyes, she let one roll down, until almost immediately, she stretched her lips into a large grinning smile, her pearly whites gleaming against the moonlight that shed a pale glow on her glittery red lips.

She whimpered through her smile.
"Cheeeeeessssseeeee!" She smiled, pushing her curls in front of her tearful orbs, though he knew anyway. He was just playing games with her. The doll would be fixed up in no time. The way it always went, the way she always was the one who'd break her bones to save him from the damn gun shot.

Harley became the notorious hero of tonight's mission. Which is why he'd be rather soft to her tonight. Every pinch in her thigh was endured for him, after all.

She noticed him nonchalantly look away, as she weighed herself on him even heavier, pressing her small hands on his tatted neck, pulling it towards her direction.

"Pleeeeeaaaasssseeee, Mistah J!" Harley squealed, trying to signal his tired body that still kept holding hers up. She watched him obviously roll his eyes, looking at her bruising jawline with a displeased look on his face.