Acid Bath

When The Joker & Harley Quinn grow frisky in the tub, awaiting a colorful surprise.

A sweet sensation glazed over her lips, the touch of no other, and the memory of no one else.
It was toxic, red over red lips, with a deep admiration and entail for each other, while each so effortlessly pleaded.

Only trickling of blood and water were heard, united with their love marks, leaving the Sirens of Gotham to grow inaudible.
His swift movements allowed his electric green hair to fall to his forehead, covering the vision of his harlequin purring in her soft temptation.

"Harley?" He whispered smoothly in a soft voice, leaving the light to bounce off her skin, ravishingly silhouetting her tattoos, as she slowly lifted her lips off his skin.

Her head of platinum blonde locks rested upon his shoulders, as she ogled her eyes at his, attempting to move closer, leaving no space for water in between.
He moaned in response, arching his neck and laying it on the back of the tub beside him, as his Harley straddled him between her porcelain pale thighs.
Their whispers echoed against the walls, feeling all the more goosebumps crawl up their skin.

She purred, biting her lip with her long curls falling down her back. She grinned, finding humor in his lack of demanding attitude. She enjoyed it, adjusting her hips a certain way, as she'd watch his body grow weak.

His breathing hitched, as he expressed his gratitude by grasping onto her cheek, grazing his pruned thumb over her lips.
"Looney tune..." He mumbled for her again, and grew unpleased when she didn't respond.

The small jester ignored his raspy deep voice patterned along his lips. As she only grinned listening to his words repeat in her head.

Still aware of her surroundings, her eyes stood closed, only hearing the licking of her Mistah J against her collarbone.

"Tonight was super fun, Mistah J." She whispered, still finding dirt specks cover The Joker's cheek after their mission ransacking a bank and escaping from The Bat.

She adjusted herself so that she was close to him, as loud sounds echoed into her ear. Keeping his hands locked on her waist while continuing, his alluring blue orbs glancing up with a soft gaze.

"Mhm." He replied, as he enjoyed himself, or rather, Harley humiliating the Bat by trapping him in a tub of piranhas upside down, as he would find the deathly fish smiling at him. This made him proud, despite the fact that he had originally trashed the idea because piranhas do in fact frown.

And it's all about the jokes, anyways.

Harley giggled, glancing at his beautiful face. So gorgeously hurt. All those scars so with so many stories, that she had yet to discover, and yet to learn.

"Mistah J, you're so handsome." She mumbled, lost and allured in his scars. He always grew self-conscious about his scars, and grew even more embarrassed when Harley did this. Though, he was slowly becoming more comfortable with it.

"It's ugly, Harley." He spat, rubbing his eyes with his fingers circling them. Only to look back at her wide open mouth and furrowed eyebrows.

He seemed unaffected by his comment, continuing to comb her hair with his pruned fingers. Quietly grinning at the softness of her platinum blonde hair.