No Touching

When the very pregnant Harley visits The Joker at the club and soon receives an ample amount of attention, and J gets overprotective.

Walking in, she heard the loud music buzz up against her ear. The loud and lust sensation rung in her ears, as she realized what she's missed out on.

Strippers bounced to their bar, while couples walked out rooms with buckling knees. She glanced around, observing the gold beads run down every booth, and an expensive marble floor holding shattered beer bottles and small specks of blood.

The club had been accessorized with gold accents and black marble designs running up the furniture and walls. The leather booths were filled with businessmen, sipping their cold beer against the pouncing music.

Harley smelt the oozing liquor, she wanted it so badly but she couldn't. Her hips wouldn't to bust against the rhythm, though, in her current position, she could not.

Looking around the club, her eyes found his deep blue orbs and electric green hair tossed to the left. He looked so damn ravishing, she couldn't help but bite her lip.
Though, he was monitoring the exhilarating club, he was obviously bored, as his eyes jumped from one stripper to the next, rolling his eyes as to why he didn't have better ones like his Harley.

Harley began walking towards the door to The Joker's booth, keeping her eyes on his unbuttoned dress shirt and chains wrapped around his neck, with his tattoos protruding from his stomach.

Her hand twisted the knob, pulling the door open with a gentle smile on her face. Her lips curled into a grin; as his eyes fell to hers.
"Hiya, Pud." She spoke against the loud music, as he growled, but admired her soft angelic voice.

"Harley, what are you doing here?" He said sternly, placing his hands up, rejecting her attempted peck on his cheek. She frowned.

"Frost, get her home." The Joker shouted to Johnny, as he turned to him and looked at Harley, seeing her face scrunch into a pout.
Lord it was irresistible, her puppy face made him go even more crazy.

"I'm sorry, baby, I don't want you to get hurt." He cooed, caressing her porcelain cheek.

"I just wanted to visit you." Harley cradled herself in his arms, as The Joker grazed his fingers against her very prominent and large stomach. He reached down, and pecked it with a moan.
"Mmm, your mommy's being a very bad girl."

She arched her back, seductively pulling him closer, while his green locks fell to her bleached blonde locks.
"It's been hell, Harls,"
He growled, tickling her stomach and pulling away from the deep kiss.
"Not being able to touch you." He licked his lips, crawling his hands around her waist.

"Soon, Puddin'."
He grinned at her, staring at her alluring cherry lips.

"Okay, Frost, take her!" The Joker yelled out to Frost, as Johnny looked at Harley with sorrowful eyes. She truly wanted to stay. J frowned, watching her squeal against Frost and kicking.

"Pooh, please don't be rough, you're going to hurt the little monster." He said sternly, crossing his legs and placing his cane to the left of him.

Harley stopped fighting, only huffing. She began walking out of the room, clearly annoyed that her seductive actions couldn't pursue him into letting her stay.