Electric Love

Harley will be getting electroshock therapy the following day, and she's afraid she'll forget him.

Her fingers trickled down his chest, as she held his torso tighter. Her cherry plump lips grazed against his skin, as tingles flew up his spine.
She moaned almost inaudibly, though with the serine environment, he could hear all her pants and whines.

Her arm reached up, combing her fingers through his hair, as her small body was placed against his chest. Lifting her leg onto his waist, she snuggled him tightly, burrowing her head into his arm.

"Harley." He whispered, with the ley rolling off his lips so perfectly, licking his lips at his concluding sentence.

She began kissing his chest, raising her leg on his chest. Her blonde locks, messy and curled sprawled out on his tatted chest.

She crawled up his chest, laying her entire body on top of his, consuming the warmth radiating off his body, pulling the cheap blanket over the two.

"Pooh." He could smell the bubble gum scent emit off her curls, leaving her to wrap her hands around his biceps.

"Harley." He barked as she raised her head, her hair tussled from rubbing it against his chest, and her pale bruised skin looking at him so innocently, with the crystal blue light so perfectly silhouetting off her skin, and her lips. It highlighted her blue orbs, and the wet drops rolling down her cheek.

"I..." Her eyes welled up with tears, her lips uncertain of what they'd speak next, but for the next few moments, her eyes would just lay on his, as he was uncertain of what her lips would speak.

The sheets tussled against his weight shifting up to her cheeks. He held her chin sternly, staring into her eyes while her lip trembled, and her head nodded ever so softly.

Her soft voice trailed through her whimpers, gasping at the slightest brush of his finger on her back. He grazed his thumb over her lip, letting her tears fall onto his finger.

"I'm scared." She breathed heavily, feeling his gaze intensify. Her heart began beating at a quick pace, and her bruised hands grew limp.

The cot under them was uncomfortable, compared to their deluxe silk purple sheets and red covers at home, though, she couldn't feel anymore numb, it didn't matter.

"Don't crack with them, Harls." He spoke, telling her to keep an unaffected emotion during the therapy.

He reached under her Arkham shirt, holding onto her waist, growing angry as he had realized she was only provided with a cheap thin underwear. He couldn't imagine all the guards ogling their eyes at her when she was doing her flips. He grazed his hand over her chest, feeling bumps from the guards hitting her into place.

"I remember when they did it.. it to you." She weeped, looking into his eyes with a curl in her lip and her eyes cracking blue.

"And you didn't remember a few of our sessions..." She looked at his lips, then back at his eyes, watching his orbs follow hers, as he shook his head.

"No, I still remember, looney tune." He stroke her cheek, as she sat on top of him, admiring his beautiful face. He tried remembering any empty days in his sessions with her, but couldn't. His green hair, so bright and electric swiftly fell to his forehead.