Santa Baby

Harley and J exchange a very
unique gift.

The creamy red lathered onto her lips. Casually rubbing her top lip upon her bottom smudging the dark ruby color to stain on her chin, giving him an excuse to caress her chin. Her lace red and black colors draped over her shoulders in a thin revealing fabric, lining up boldly against her pale skin and presenting all of her erratic tattoos upon her body. It made him growl, the darkness of the ink, simply claiming her as his. It made him feel all the more satisfied.

Blissfully gleaming at the lights before her, vibrant reds and greens danced with the blue complexion in her beautiful orbs, as his just laid upon her small body engulfed in blankets wrapped around her small clothing. She was such a tease. She ran her hands over her thighs, warming them as she sat tiredly against the fire place.

She was humming the same fucking Christmas song all morning, that was frustrating him. However, she was distracted from switching the song, as she noticed the smile in his lips increase by the second.

Momentarily she picked up her locks, pulling the pink and blue dyed ends over her white blanket hugging over her shoulders. He hadn't even noticed that she drew another tattoo on her body. He ended up marveling them and rather, discovering them anyways during their nights together when growing frisky. One time she even attempted drawing his smile tattoo on her cheek under alcohol — she treated her body like a canvas, which fell to his satisfaction. The scars and doodles were beautiful.

She heard his footsteps enter the room, turning her head of curls to her right in a split second, digging an object of some sort underneath the blankets.

"Mistah J, what a surprise!" Harley giggled, looking flushed and within circumstances, looking extremely tired. Nevertheless, she greeted him with a rather animated and vibrant smile, peculiarly holding the blankets around her chest especially tightly.

"Do you have anything for me, Harley baby?" He quipped, immediately taking ahold of her waist, literally dropping all his papers beside him. He graciously leaned closer and grasped the white ball on her Santa Hat with a pinch of his fingers, placing the Santa Hat over his vibrant messy green locks.

He reached for her lips, groaning in between his kiss whilst running his fingers through her hair.

"Puddin'... don't be a bad boy. Christmas is tomorrow. That's when Santy' Claus comes." She licked her lips, removing the Santa Claus hat from off his hair, puckering her lips for another kiss.

"Santy' could have Christmas whenever he wants!" He chuckled, allowing himself to temporarily leave the couch as he smelled the thick scent of waffles enter his nostrils. He huffed. She had made this now several times this week, specifically with a ton of blueberries being aligned on the waffle to make a distorted grin.

He looked at his watch, embellished in sequences of gold, reflecting of the red and green reflecting in the millionaire glass, looking back at his Harley.

He had come to noticed that she was more pale than usual, lips a little less cherry-colored, and her body acting rather limp. The dress tightened onto her stomach, showing her small waist within the light red fabric. Her tattoos were easily visible, all her doodles and fiddles being exposed, even though he'd ultimately find them.

He slowly walked back to her, his suit still covered in specks of blood from his previous mission. He was in one of his better moods, considering his mission had gone excellently. He left Batsy in such isolation, surely, he'd now be labeled as the Clown Prince Of Crime in the papers tomorrow.