Blonde Clown

Harley gets her period, and The Joker doesn't exactly know it's concept.

A trickle of fingers tickled her shoulder, trailing up from her neck to her plump lips rubbing against each other. Her pale legs straddled onto the silk green pillow he gave her every night when he left to quietly carry on with his business at the club.

"Get up, ya' rag-doll." A deep voice whispered into her ear, sending warm breaths down her neck. She shivered, clutching onto the blankets and pulling them over her silvery blonde hair.

Her eyelashes slowly batted open, finding him twist his finger into her hair, creating a faint curl. His green strands were combed back, though some fell to eyes as he combed them back, growling in annoyance.
She moaned, feeling an immediate ache overwhelm her stomach. Her eyes squeezed shut, watching an array of red and yellow patterns glow in her black vision.

The jester bit her lip, quietly yelping as the pain felt as if she was being kicked. It was almost too familiar.
Chills ran through her porcelain skin, despite the beads of sweat rolling down her forehead. Her lip began to bleed, as the tingling salty sensation was licked up from her tongue; it distracted her.

A sudden jolt on the bed caused her to jounce from the covers, leaving her stomach to throb even harder.
It sank through her skin like his shiny black boot coming into contact with her torn skin. The distant memories had never been so clear. The sensation caused her lips to slightly open, releasing the softest giggle. Nevertheless, with the horrid pulse sending waves of shock through her body, she kicked the mattress in agony, feeling a pale complexion lace into her legs, tickling her toes and transmitting butterflies into her tight stomach.

She felt a small warm droplet, ooze. She accordingly whimpered against its beating and continued clenching her stomach, whispering curses under her breath.
Shit...

"Wake up, dear. Daddy's got some business to do..." His raspy voice eloquently spoke near her locks, as the edge of his tongue brushed a strand of red. His steamy touch was everlasting, as she felt his hand tickle down her spine.

She could only groan in response. Her pale legs were wrapped around his in a knot, as his tatted chest gleamingly laid upon her. Her lips grew pale, and her eyes were wet of gray clouds. Upset and all, she remained with a smile, showing her pearly whites to her Puddin'.

"Huh?"
She hadn't realized she had slept until promptly noon, and her body was still weary. The first day always felt like this.
As her quickly mesmerized eyes fell to his they grew fatigued in seconds, as her eyelids to fall back down and her eyelashes to flutter at its conclusion.

She felt his body adjust himself on top of her, moving upwards.
Immediately, she felt a rough smack strike her cheek, leaving a few specks of blood to collect and a small shriek escape her lips.
"You didn't fucking hear me? We have to leave."

She giggled, brushing her thumb across her cheek and accumulating a thick stash of blood, then grazing it over her nose, then from her lips, to across her eyes.
"You'll float too; Puddin."

The Joker rolled his eyes, knowing damn well It was one of Harley's favorites, as sometimes her eyes were so glued to the screen he'd have to shut it off, and wrestle her with the point of whether she was attracted to clown or not.