Chapter 8-Years later

Chapter 8

*Not yet rewritten

"This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change."

― Taylor Swift

Belle

2 years later.

I was running, running and running. It was always like this, for 2 years straight now. I wasn't safe here, I needed to hide before I was caught.

"Bells! You glued our game controllers into a tower!" Jake and Jared roared, incredibly bewildered.

"You told me no limitations! So, I took the opportunity. It's a prank war....losers! Anything can happen!" I shouted as I scrambled out of my hiding spot, because I was spotted, but before I could take another step, they suddenly pounced on me.

"Oh yeah? Watch this then," Jared said while Jake tossed me over his shoulder and ran to the garage in vampire speed.

"What are you two bozos up to?" I asked, in a bored tone.

I heard metal tearing. I looked over, meaning I was still upside down, and saw Jared scratching my Harley.

"You son of a-" I flipped Jake, got a wrench, and threw it at Jared.

It hit his head and he fell to the ground.

"Ouch! Jesus Christ Your A Crazy Woman! That freaking hurt. Agh," He hissed and stay still on the ground, then his head healed again.

"Oh, suck it up, you're a vampire for Christ's sake, you heal fast anyways," I smiled and giggled, feeling the innocent girl I was emerge a little.

It's been two years, and I really couldn't be the girl I was before, sure sometimes I was, but only around the Thymes.

From sweet innocent Belle, I was now a trained warrior. Life was good, keyword: was, just a few months ago, my mate had marked another. One that wasn't his to claim. I was angry and hurt, and I did what I could to stop it, I shut away the emotions I didn't want to feel. I didn't want to feel again-love (She still feels familial love), hurt, and betrayal.

My feelings for him still didn't change, I still hated him. I was still mad at him, so mad, a tear trickled down at the corner of my eye.

"Belle? Are you okay?" Alice asked me softly, and hugged me.

"Yeah, I'm just so mad, and I hate him so much, what did I ever do to him?" I exclaimed and shook my head, my eyes shut close tight. I didn't do anything wrong.

"Belle. I should tell you something." Alice said and pulled away from the hug.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I know I'm not supposed to be telling you this that I should be letting you figure everything out yourself, but I need to tell you, with your emotions shut off, you may never find out so I'll drop the bomb." She exclaimed.

"What are you babbling about Alice?" I was so confused, what was she going on about?

"You know how Falco's protective of you, how his mood suddenly changes around you?" Alice asked me.

"Yeah?" I hesitated, where was she going here?

"You're his beloved, or in your terms, his mate." She said simply.