Chapter 9-Fights

*Not yet rewritten

Chapter 9

"Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody." ― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Belle

        I strutted towards the backyard, hips swaying combat boots chiming from the chains hanging to it, my bronze ringlets bouncing with every step I took. I put my shades back to my eyes and I clicked my tongue, seeing that all of the warrior wolves where there, but I smirked.

         "Now, now which of you cocky bastards want to take in me first?" I said confidently, and shifted my weight on one foot.

            My brother stepped forward, along with some new and old members smiling cockily, "Us of course, you're going down you bitch."

              "Okay then, whatever is going to help you sleep at night. Now, are we brawling in human form or with our wolves?" I asked them, eyeing each one of them.

           My brother smirked, and confidently said, "Wolf." With that he shifted and so did the other wolves.

            I felt Alice bouncing in excitement and Jake, Jared, and Falco grin in excitement. We haven't had a brawl for a while now.

              I snarled then shifted into my red wolf making everyone gasp including my brother. Never seen a red wolf, huh? I grinned in my wolf form, and took my place.

               We circled each other, then Chris took the first attack, he snarled and tried to take me by the neck, too obvious, and I dodged it easily. Another wolf, tried tackling me, which I side stepped and bit him on the leg, drawing a bit of blood, then other wolves trying to attack me but failing. This went on for 10 minutes until all of them were lying on the ground groaning and whimpering in pain.

            I then went behind a tree and shifted back and changed into my clothes and once I was dressed, I walked out and laughed at them darkly [ヽ('・д・`)ノ ], "Don't ever underestimate me again." I snarled and turned around and headed to my Harley, Falco, Alice, Jake and Jared following in their cars.

                They underestimate me too much. Two years is a long time. And a great time for one person to change.

---

A/N:

Hey guys!

How has everyone been? Good I hope, yeah, okay, anyways, I'm sorry that this chapter is short, but I hope you guys like it. So, Belle finally reunites with her past. Okay, I'll see you later Wereangels!
Love you all!

M.F