Chapter 14-Belle and Alice bonding

*Not yet rewritten

"All you have to do is be by my side. That's what best friends are for."
-Mavis Vermillion

Belle

"Belle, love. Wake up. Time for breakfast."

Someone shook me gently.

My eyes flutter open and meet deep blue eyes.

"Hey there." I smile softly.

"Hey yourself. You alright?" He asked, concerned.

"Yeah, why'd you ask?"

"I heard you crying last night." He explained. "I don't like hearing you cry."

A tear slipped from the corner of my eye and he wiped away with his thumb.

"I'm so confused." I shake my head. "First, he wants nothing to do with me and next thing you know, he wants me back. I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!" I screamed and pounded on his chest as he held me close to him.

He held me tight while I sobbed.

Finally, I sobered up ad looked at him.

"I'm sorry. I just can't help but... even have the tiniest bit of feelings for him. Stupid mate bond." I screamed.

"It's okay, sweet girl." He smiled softly at me and kissed my forehead

"Thanks, for being there for me." I whispered.

"You're welcome, now breakfast. Come on." He smiled and extended his arm to me and I took it.

"Are you hunting or eating? And where's Alice? I haven't seen her in days." I groaned mixing the evil bouncing blonde vampire.

"I'm eating. Oh, yeah. That reminds me. She's going to grab you for a makeover and shopping later. "

He grinned and I grimaced.

"Well, I miss that evil bouncing girl anyway." I smiled.

"Belle!" The familiar chirpy voice yelled.

I turn around and see Alice running towards me.

She hugged me tightly, "I missed you! Falco has been stealing you from me all this time, and now that means one thing, shopping!" She squealed then she looked at me twice. "What are you wearing?! After breakfast you're changing clothes!"

I laughed, "Love you too, Alice!"

"Yes, yes. I love you too, Bells. Now tell me, can I give you a makeover?" She asked me bringing out her puppy dog eyes. Oh no. No one can ever resist that face.

"Not the puppy dog face!" I whined but she just jutted out her bottom lip more and made her eyes bigger.

"Ugh. Fine. Be happy I love you." I surrendered and sighed, "You are so mean to me." I muttered.

"Yay!" She squealed and clapped her hands quickly

"Come on, let's go. I need to eat. You coming Falco?"

"Right behind you."

I smiled and held his hand then pecked his cheeks and he smiled warmly at me.

"Come on."

xxx

"Okay, Belle. Try this, this, this, and this." Alice chirped tossing me four different dresses, "Go, fit. Now." She demanded.

"Alright. Be glad I'm in a good mood." I grumbled and started to head to the fitting rooms.

"You still love me." She smiled and skipped back to the clothes rack.