Chapter 15: 율식 짱!!

Hello Guys!!

How are you?? Enjoy this update!

Chapter 15:

The Couple went back home in the evening after they slept in the beach house for a little while. Their parents scolded them for going home late and told them to help preparing food for later.

And Now Jessica and Tiffany were in the kitchen with their mothers, The smiling princess was complaining since she was inside her room having a sweet video call with her boyfriend when Her mom called her to help because Jessica is also helping.

"This is your fault Jessi!" She whined. "If you two just went home earlier, I won't be in this situation."

Jessica rolled her eyes. "You can talk to Taengoo later." She cooed.

"You won't understand me, i'm far from my boyfriend while you are so happy with your fiancé. That's not fair!!" She continues to caterwaul.

Jessica blushed at the word Fiancé. Yuri is not just her boyfriend but a fiancé. The person she will marry and have a family with. She was just imagining things about him when she felt him hugging her from the back.

She felt giddy, she feels butterflies in her stomach. "I love you!" Yuri whispered and kissed her neck. He loves kissing her neck.

She turned around to face him and cling her arms to his neck as she draw her face near him until she reach his lips. She kissed him tenderly as Yuri pulled her closer to him.

"I love you too." She whispered as she pulled away. The tanned man leaned down again and kissed her once more. This time Tiffany broke them apart.

"Yah! Can you please be sensitive to my feelings? I'm missing my Taetae and yet you two keep on making out!" She shouted for their parents to hear and scold the couple.

She succeeded since the three mothers came to the kitchen and asked what's wrong.

"They keep on making out in front of me!" She told them.

Jessica smirked. "So stingy!" She mumbled.

"Did you hear that mom? She's talking back!" She said pointing at Jessica.

"Yah! You two stop fighting. Yuri go out and help your Dads with grilling." Kwon Eomma ordered. Yuri smiled and kissed his girlfriend when their Mothers weren't looking.

Tiffany whined aloud again, and the two broke apart, Yuri ran outside.

"What was it again Stephanie?" This time it was Momma Jung who asked. Tiffany's loud voice disturbs their peaceful work.

"They keep on kissing in front of me!!" Momma Jung looked at Jessica.

"Yuri isn't here anymore." She said defending herself.

"You two stop that nonsense fights." She said with a warning tone.

The two stopped and just focus on their task of peeling the vegetables.

"I'm not gonna give you Christmas Present." The loud mouth childishly said.

"Alright i'm not gonna give you my pink gift for you too." She fired back giving her merong.

Hearing the word 'Pink' made her interested. "What is your present?" She asked.

"Why do you asked? I'm not gonna give it to you anyway." She said nonchalantly.

"Please Jessi! I will give you my present later. Come on!" She said.

Jessica pouted her lips as she think of it. "Okay! I'll give it to you later." She said and smiled as she put down the last peeled vegetable.