Chapter 80: Stick with U

Chapter 80:

Jessica and Yuri arrived in a house near the beach, The Blonde carried the bags from the backseat without asking for her husband's help.

"Seobang, please get the keys in my pocket." She said.

Yuri look at her then take all the bags from her, "What are we really doing here?" He asked.

Jessica take the keys in her pocket then unlock the door, "We are here to relax and enjoy ourselves." She said then opened the door.

Yuri followed her inside then sighed, He sat down on the wooden chair then put the bags down.

"Sica are you sure it's okay to leave Yoongie with your parents?" He asked his wife who is busy with taking their bags inside the room.

"Yes Seobang! Yoongie will be fine!" The Blonde shouted from the room.

He stood up and went to the veranda, and look at the beach, He don't know Jessica's plans for this day but he wants her to wheedle him too.

"I was talking to you but you weren't inside.." Jessica hugged him from the back that startled him. "Let's go in now." She said sweetly.

"No, I wanna stay here." He said taking her hands off him.

Jessica pouted with Yuri's coldness towards her, She walked back in the house and continued unpacking their clothes.

Yuri then went to the room and changed his clothes while Jessica is busy preparing something in the kitchen.

He wore a plain white shirt and a beach shorts that his wife brought him plus his sunglasses then went out of the house and walk around the beach looking so cool.

There's a lot of people around, Others are sunbathing, Swimming, Playing, Bonding and just like him walking alone.

A Couple sitting on the sand caught his attention, they are sweet, the girl is leaning on the guy while the guy has his arm around her shoulders, protectively hugging his partner.

He suddenly felt envious, Jessica and Him are one of the sweetest couples out there but where are they now? They are fighting because of his wife's trust issues.

As much as he wanted to be with her, he is trying his best to ignore her, He don't wanna stay in the house with his wife since he knew his anger will easily fade and he wanted her to learn from her mistake and learn how to trust him.

He sat down on the sand, where there are only few people and just stared at the waves, he sighed and put a finger on the sand then write something on it.

'율+시카=융이' ('Yul+Sica=Yoongie')

It says inside the big heart then smiled, He took his phone out and take a selca with it then posted it on his SNS putting a caption.

"My Infinity and beyond.." He smiled and put his phone back to his pocket.

A phone call broke his trance, He took his phone out again and found his wife calling him.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Seobang where are you?" Jessica's sweet voice asked.