Chapter 54: Only U

Chapter 54:

Jessica and Yuri are in the plane going to LA to prepare for their Wedding that will happen the next week, the latter's parents, Kim Family and their closest friends are coming a couple of days before their nuptials.

The tanned guy woke up and found his fiancée sleeping soundly on his shoulder, in a few hours they will land to their birthplace, he can't wait to see their friends and families then plan their wedding.

The Blonde stirred in her sleep and yawned, Yuri tightened the hold on her hand and look at her.

"Babe.. I'm so sleepy.." Jessica said looking at him sleepily.

He chuckled and peck the tip of her nose. "No one told you to stay up late.." He whispered.

The American Girl pinch his arm playfully then bite his shoulder. "I was just missing you so much." She said while blushing.

The two didn't sleep that much the night before their flight since they had so much fun loving each other all night.

"I won't be surprised if we got Twins." He whispered.

"That would be hard.." Jessica pouted. She's excited to get pregnant but she's afraid of giving birth since she was hearing lots of things about how painful it is.

Yuri heave a sigh then look somewhere. "Don't think too much.. I'm sorry for bringing it up. Let's think about wedding first." He said, Jessica hug his arm tightly then rest her head on his shoulder. "Sleep again Sicababy.." He said and close his eyes to sleep too.

----

Tiffany is walking down the stairs all dressed, they will pick up YulSic Couple to the Airport, Taeyeon didn't go to the Company today for this, the Brunette Girl is so excited to see her Siblings after a long time.

"Mushroom are you ready?" Taeyeon asked lending a hand to help her.

She nodded and caressed her now eight months belly. "Do I look okay?" She asked.

"Of course! You're always beautiful." He smiled at her then opened the car door for her.

Taeyeon drive the car to the airport, Tiffany couldn't hide her happiness and sing some random songs.

"You must be really excited to see them." Taeyeon said while taking glances at his wife.

"Of course! Especially Jessi, This is the first time we didn't see each other for so long, I miss her so much." The Brunette said while smiling.

"Are you gonna tell them our baby's gender right away?" He asked, they already find out about the gender of their baby last month.

Tiffany nodded, "I'm sure Yul and Jessi will be happy." She said showering him her precious eye smiles.

The Korean guy nodded, he's happy that his wife is happy again.

----

"Can you please call Taeng, Baby? Tell him we're here." Yuri told his girlfriend.

Jessica nodded then take her phone out to call their friend. She smiled as Taeyeon answered.

"Taeng! Where are you guys?" She asked.