Chapter 81: Starlight (M)

Chapter 81:

"Kyaaahhh!" Jessica squealed while holding tight on Yuri's neck.

Yuri is swimming back to the beachfront against the strong wave while carrying his wife on his back.

He was holding the back of her knees tightly, preventing her from falling.

"Are you tired?" She asked.

"Yes, but it's okay since I know that I'll get a reward after this!" He laughed.

"I'll give you all the rewards you need." The blonde whispered to him.

He put her down when he finally stepped on the sand, a lot of people are gathering to witness the beautiful sunset, Yuri hold her hand and was about to pull his wife somewhere when someone called the tanned man.

"Yuri!"

The Couple turned to the voice and found Clara smiling at them.

Yuri's hold on his wife tightened when he felt her stiffened. "Hi!" The Tall girl greeted them.

"Hi Clara!" Yuri greeted back, "by the way, this is My Wife Jessica Kwon."

Jessica laid her hand for a shake that the other girl quickly take, "Nice meeting you I am Jessica." The Blonde smiled.

"I'm Clara Edwards.." The other girl smiled.

Jessica put her hands around Yuri's waist, side hugging him. The tanned man drape his arms around her shoulders then kissed her head.

"Anyway, My friends are here, We are preparing for our party, Would you like to join us?" She asked.

Yuri look at Jessica, and the blonde was smiling widely while looking at Clara. "Sure.." She said that surprised her husband.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes.." She said.

Clara then introduced the couple to everyone, YulSic sat on the sand while watching the waves.

The tanned guy hold Jessica's hand then kissed it, Jessica laid her head on his shoulder in return.

Yuri look at Clara's friends and found two guys talking cooly while looking at Jessica.

He look at his wife who is in her bikini and tightened the hug on her. "Are you cold?" He asked.

"No.. I'm okay." She said.

Yuri don't feel comfortable to be with Clara's friends so he move his head closer to his wife and whispered, "I wanna be alone with you."

The Blonde look at him, "But I wanna watch the sunset."

"We can watch it, by the two of us. Only us."

"Okay."

Yuri stood up first then help Jessica stand up, He look for Clara and told her that they need to go.

"Okay, Thanks for joining us."

Yuri smiled then turned to the two guys who are now biting their lips while looking at Jessica's body more particularly on her bum since the blonde is talking to Clara.