Chapter 28: Is it really over?

Hello guys!!

Enjoy this update!!

Chapter 28:

Jessica was walking everywhere, thinking of Yuri. She won't let him leave tomorrow. She has to make sure that they are back together before their Vacation ends.

She went out of a jewelry shop, she did a lot of shopping and now going home, she was looking at her shopping bags while walking and she didn't noticed that it was already the end of the lane, she fell on the bicycle lane.

"Watch out!" She heard a loud voice.

She turned her head to the voice but it's already late and the bike accidentally ran to her right foot.

"Aww!" She groaned in pain.

The biker stop and ran to her. "I'm sorry Miss." He apologized and hold on to her foot.

"No! Don't touch." She said and hold his hand stopping him from touching her foot.

"Can you stand up?" He asked.

Jessica tried to stand but to no avail, the guy tried to help her but she don't want to.

"How can you walk if you won't let me help you?" He asked.

"If you didn't do this to me, I should've walking home by now!!" She shouted angrily.

The guy scratched his head and made her sit properly. "Don't go anywhere, i'll be back. I'll bring you to the hospital." He said and ride his bike and left.

"How can I leave if I can't even walk." She mumbled as she check her foot. "Argh! It hurts!"

After fifteen minutes a black Porsche stop in front of her. She knitted her eyebrows as the guy from awhile ago get off.

"Come here, I'll bring you to the doctor." He said and carried her without asking if it's fine.

"Yah! Put me down!!" She shouted.

"No! You're my responsibility." He said and put her on the front seat. "Do you want me to put seatbelt on you?" He asked.

"I can do it by myself!" She shouted angrily.

The guy smiled and ran on the other side and drive away.

"I'm Taecyeon by the way. Ok Taecyeon." The guy smiled but Jessica didn't say anything.

The guy doesn't seem to mind if she answer or not cause he just kept on talking to her. "I'm having a business trip here. Are you a local from Jeju?" He asked.

"No." She shortly answered.

"We're here." He announced and unbuckle his seatbelt before he get off.

Jessica unbuckled hers too. The guy get a wheelchair and put her there since Jessica don't wanna be carried.

"Hello doctor!" Ok Taecyeon bowed to the dorctor.

"Hello Mr. Ok! Is this your girlfriend?" The doctor asked.

Jessica crossed her arms. "No, I don't know him and he accidentally bumped me. I am married already doctor." She said.

The doctor seemed surprised with her statements. "What is your name?" He asked.

"Jessica Kwon." She answered straight without hesitation.

"A-alright Mrs. Kwon. I will now check your foot." He said and proceeded to the check up.

----

Jessica is in the car, she's waiting for Taecyeon to arrive, the guy was talking to the doctor.

She look at her foot, thank goodness to the good doctor who just put some gel on her foot to stop from aching, but she still need to rest for the whole day. So basically she won't be able to do something to stop Yuri from leaving.