Chapter 83: Way to Go (힘내)

Chapter 83:

"Tiff's waiting for me now Seobang!" Jessica told her husband who is sitting on his swivel chair, They are in HJK Corporation, Jessica is planning on taking her pregnant best friend out for a date since Tiffany is getting really jealous of her everyday shopping spree.

"Are you sure you won't bring Yoongie with You? He might look for you Sica.." Yuri said then look at Yoong who is sleeping soundly on his crib.

Jessica smiled, taking her bag on the couch then walk to her husband. "Of course! I want you and Yoongie to bond like Taeng and Hyo."

Yuri pulled her closer to him then hugged her, He look up then made a very cute face. "I have a meeting today baby, Is it okay if I leave Yoongie with Seolhyun and Hani?" He asked.

Jessica pinch his cheeks, "Of course Seobang, that's if He won't cry.." She said.

"But what if he cries and look for you?" He asked.

"You are there Seobang, You'll be his superhero.." She smiled then leaned down to kiss his forehead. "Alright, I have to go now, be back later.." She untangled his arms on her waist.

Yuri stood up and walk her to the door, "Call me frequently okay?" He said.

Jessica turned to him with a smile, "I will." She said then hugged him.

The tanned guy cupped her face to look at him, "I'll see you later baby, I love you!"

The Blonde girl nodded, "I love you too.."

Her husband leaned down and gave her lips a tender kiss, "I'll wait for you okay?" He kissed her again.

"Okay.. gotta go now.." She turned around and opened the door.

"Oh my Gosh! He's really cute!" The Couple heard a cheerful voice as soon as Jessica opened the door.

Yuri quickly pulled his wife by the waist, making her face him and kissed her lips, The Blonde responded by opening her mouth.

Seolhyun and Hani whose desks are just outside Yuri's office have their mouths and eyes wide open in shock, while the other staffs were one by one looking at the couple.

They couldn't believe it, Their Bosses are making out in front of them.

The two breakaway when they felt the need to breathe, Yuri rest their foreheads together.

"Don't be jealous okay?" He asked then look at his wife. "We're gonna have a meeting with them.."

Jessica nodded, "We have to go.." She said.

Yuri peck her forehead, "Just enjoy your shopping.. I love you Sica.."

"I love you too."

Tiffany then walk to them with Jeon Ji Hyun carrying Hyoyeon in her arms.

"Jessi, this is Jihyun Unnie.." She introduced with her eyes as if questioning the couple about what they just did.

"Hi! I'm Jeon Ji Hyun." The taller woman introduced herself, "I'm sorry I can't shake your hand." She apologized since she's carrying Hyoyeon.

Jessica smiled, "It's okay! By the way, I'm Jessica Kwon.."

Yuri cleared his throat, "She's My Wi-"

"Your Wife, I know Yul. I always see your SNS posts about Her and Your Son." Jihyun said with a huge smile, "Where is your cutie patootie?" She asked.