Chapter 92: S.E.O.U.L

Chapter 92:

"Yoong mish you!" Yoong hold on the phone tightly while staring at the screen with his favorite Hyung's face.

"Kdfjsks.." He answered.

He is in the living room and sitting on the carpeted floor, video calling his best friend while his Parents are playing in the kitchen.

"Hyo and Yoong and Shesh pway!" The other boy said.

"Um! Ay!" He said while blinking his beautiful doe eyes. "Esh.. Esh.." He said looking for the baby girl.

"Shesh dead." Hyoyeon said showing the sleeping little girl.

"Dada!!!" He suddenly squealed with teary eyes.

Yuri run to the living room thinking that something happened to his Son. "Why Yoongie?" He asked sitting next to him.

The little boy look up with a pout, "Esh,.. Esh.." He said lifting the phone to show Yuri.

"Esh?" The tanned guy asked then look at the screen. "What happened Hyo? What is esh?" He asked the other boy.

"Shesh, dead!" The little boy happily said that made Yoong cry.

"Waaahhh! Esh.."

"What are you talking about? May I see Princess?" He asked while patting his Son's back.

Hyoyeon laid next to his Sister and kiss Seohyun's cheek, "Hyo wuv Shesh!" He giggled.

Yuri sighed, Hyoyeon ran out of words to tell them that his Sister is sleeping. "She's Sleeping, Hyo! Sleeping!"

"Eeping!" Hyoyeon said and he nodded.

He then turned to his Son, "Are you crying because you thought Seohyun is dead?" He asked but the baby is still crying, "She's not dead, Yoongie. She's just sleeping! Sleep." He told him then close his eyes pretending to sleep.

Yoong look up, "eep?" He asked, He smiled and nodded. "Esh.. eep?" He nodded again. Yoong scratched his eyes then take the phone from his Daddy and talk to Hyoyeon like nothing happened. "Esh, apee.."

Yuri stared at his Son intently, then chuckled. "Gosh, Your Mommy will freak out! I should tell Sica about this." He said then stood up.

"Sica!!" He called.

"Why babe?"

"I got a news for you!" He said with a smile while leaning on the counter.

"Good or bad?" The blonde asked.

"I don't know to you, but for me it's a good news."

"What is it then?" She asked.

"I think Yoong has a good future with Seohyun." He said then waited for her to react.

The Blonde look at him with creasing eyebrows, "What??! What are you talking about?"

"Seohyun is sleeping, but Hyo told Yoong that Seohyun is dead, Yoong called me and he is crying, Sica! He is so cute. He's only twenty months old but he's already in love!" He giggled but stop as he saw his wife with straight face.

"You think that's funny?" She asked glaring at her husband.

"Sica.. Yoong and Seohyun could be like us too, It's not bad." Yuri said.

"But Yoong is still a baby! His Attention is only for Mommy!" She pouted.

Jessica is jealous with a kid, Yuri pulled her for a hug, "I'm sorry, I won't say anything about it again." He peck her forehead.