High School Intro

~Bernard P.O.V.~

Me and my boys were posted up on the wall watching girls pass by. "That girl fine. " Ruddy looked her up and down biting his lip at this girl Amy.

"Boy you know you want Kayleigh. " Jeremy laughed. I chuckled and looked at Ruddy who was mugging him.

"Don't nobody want tha-"

"Hey Ruddy. " Kayleigh walked past smiling at him.

"Wassup. " He smirked and nodded his head at her. She walked off and went to her friends.

"Yeah you right, you don't want her. " Desmond said. We all bust out laughing at him.

"Fuck Y'all. " Ruddy snapped at us. We all laughed more.

The bell rung. "I'll see y'all later." I started walking to 1st period. I got a few Heys and Wassup from different people as I walked past them.

"Hey Bernard." Amy walked beside me and started to walk with me.

"Wassup Amy." I gave her a small smile. I know she got a crush on me but like I said before I don't need to be worrying about some girlfriend problems.

"You good, you look tired? " She asks.

"Yeah I'm good. " I made it to my class. "But I'll see you later. " She smiled and kept walking to her class.

"Wassup B." Tracen said to me as I walked in.

"Wassup. " I sat down in my seat next to him and did a handshake. "Where you was last night ?" I didn't see him at Ruddy house for the kick back.

"I had some shit to handle. " He smirked. He meant he went to go fuck a female.

"Lemme guess, Dania ? " I chuckled.

"Hell Yeah." He chuckled and the late bell rung.

"Okay class settle down." Ms.Richardson tried to get our attention but wasn't doing a good job. "Class! " This happens almost everyday. She tried to get our attention but when she doesn't do a good job she gives up and let us do what We want.

~Ruddy P.O.V~

I was sitting in class with my head down on my desk zoning the teacher out. "Ruddy?" I looked at Kayliegh.

"Wassup ?" I raised my head and looked at her.

"What you doing after school ?" I shrugged and licked my lips. "Wanna chill with me at my house ?" She bit down on her lip.

"I got basketball practice." I plan on going pro to the NBA.

"After ?" She looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Maybe." She smiled a lil and went back to paying attention to the teacher . I felt Kayliegh burn holes at me but I ignored her looks.

***

I walked out of class and went up to Bernard and Desmond. Kayliegh walked past looking annoyed. "What's wrong with her ?" Bernard asks nodding his head towards her.

"I told her I might come chill with her after practice." I shook my head and they looked at me crazy.

"You have a chance to fuck Kayliegh fine ass and you say you might ? " Desmond looked at me crazy. Bernard and Desmond looked at each other then just shook their head.

"What about you and Amy-"

"I don't need a girlfriend right now."

"Yeah whatever ."

"Bernard." We all turned our heads to Jaylen and them walking up.

"Wassup ?"

"You did Mrs.-"

"Don't come over here asking for no homework answers." I told them.

"Shut up Ruddy." They all said.

"Hey Bestfriend." Mickey told Desmond.

"Wassup?" He smiled at her and they started having conversation.

"Go away." I told them.

"Shut up before we go get Kayliegh." Amy threatened.

"I don't fucking like that girl , you know what fuck y'all ." They all bust out laughing at me.

"But seriously give us the answers to that homework." Jaylen said. Bernard started to look through his backpack and gave her the paper. "Thank you B. " She smiled and they walked off except Mickey.

"Mickey yo' friends leaving." I told her and she looked at them walking away.

"Bye y'all." She gave Desmond a hug and jogged up to them.

"Desmond wassup with you and Mickey ?" Bernard asks. They use to flirt around and then out of no where they started calling eachother Bestfriend.

"Nothing." He shrugged and looked at us confused.

"Where did this best friend thing come from ? Cause I swear yall use to always flirt around and touch on eachother." I smirked.

"Nothing is going on, we were just playing around." We just bust out laughing. "She in a whole relationship and she's in love so nothing is going to happen."

"What that mean these days , females so unloyal-"

"She's loyal." He walked away from us and we laughed.

"Yeah she loyal alright." We laughed and walked away

****

~Laylie P.O.V.~

I giggled as he kissed my neck. "Stop , were at school." I slightly pushes him back and he picked me up and put me on the shelf. He gave me a kiss and I opened my legs so he can get in between them.

"I love you baby." He whispered in my ear huskily. I ignored him and kissed his jawline. Someone tried to open the door and we jumped up.

"Laylie." My sister Mickey said. I calmed down a bit and opened the door.

"What ?" I opened the door and she looked at me crazy.

"Come on." She said. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff and gave him a kiss and walked out.

"Why you cock blocking ?" I rolled my eyes.

"You know why I'm cock blocking." She linked arms with me and we walked to class. "Which needs to stop like now Lay."

I pouted. "But it's too good , just like Desmond was to you." She laughed. I always uses that against her.

"But I stopped."

"Only because you and Rashad got in a relationship after 3 months of talking." She laughed.

"And in those 3 months I was occupied." By Desmond. "And plus he's in a relationship too." That isn't going to last any longer.

"Their having trouble in paradise anyway." She shrugged acting like she don't care but knows she's jumping for joy inside. "You know you miss his-"

"Laylie and Mickey." We turned to our principal. "Where are you girls suppose to be ?" He asks staring at us hard.

"We're suppose to be at home but we're here at this trash ass school for some reason." I chuckled.

"That's no way a cheerleader is suppose to talk Laylie." I rolled my eyes.

"Then get off our tip then Principal P." Mickey snapped at him. He always fucking with us and getting in our busines.

"Get to class ladies." We rolled our eyes and kept roaming the halls.

(Girls in MM)
_________________________

A short story that just came to my head.

Pleaseeee pleaseeee tell me how you guys like it ? Is it good so far ?

Vote & Comment

Sorry for misspelled words / Grammer

Hope you Enjoyed

Muahh_Kisses