New family, New steps, (part 4)

Me and Hawkodile stare at her in shock. "I took some DNA test on them, and it shows the fathers... Hawkodile..."

"No, nonononono I would never do that!! I had just got married how could I have possibly did this to you?!" "Listen the punch was spiked, we all had a lot of it and we got drunk!" I felt rage built up in my stomach. No wait, more puke. I hurl into the toilet. "So thanks to WHOEVER spiked the punch, Hawkodile's going to have two kids at most" I feel like SHE is the one who spiked it. I mean COME ON, who else knew it had been spiked?? NOT ME FOR SURE!

Hawkodile rubbed his temple and took off his shades for a moment, covering them with his nervous hands. "How can I have two kids? I don't know the first thing about being a father!"

"Maybe we can train you, I mean I've taken careful of babies before, I use to babysit! But got fired because I let there kids play with explosions" she laughed nervously. I roll my eyes and grab Hawkodile's arm. "It'll be fine Hawkodile, you'll be a great father" I rub his hand gently as I pat my stomach. He sighs as he hugs me. "I hope so..."

Unikitty burst in. "I SAW DR FOX RUNNING TO THE ROOM AND I WAS WORRIED SO I CAME AS FAST AS I COULD!" She exclaims in a breath. She sees the test on the floor. "Positive?? WHOS PREGNANT?!" I cover her mouth "shush! If my parents find out they'll KILL ME!" She nods, her eyes growing wide in excitement. Kinda cute hehe.

"And i am too" Dr Fox whispers shyly. "TWO KIDS?!" I shush her again "sorry" she giggles. "Well time too go see the royal doctor (Y/n) and Dr Fox!" "THATS MY DAD!!"  I whisper yell. I hope he'll be ok with this. "He's the only doctor for another 50 miles!" I sigh.

I hope he doesn't get peeved