New family, New steps(part 3)

I wake up in a killer headache beside my new husband. I didn't have my dress on, was kinda naked?? He didn't have his fix on anymore. Weird. I must've got drunk. I suddenly feel sick and dash to the bathroom. I hurl into the toilet as Hawkodile hears me throwing up. He dashed to me with a wet cloth and ice. "You ok?? You never get sick..." " I know, it's weir-" I hurl again. Realisation hit me harder than a brick wall. Am I.... NO!

"I-I'll be right back ok Hawky?" "Yea just be careful!" "I dash to Dr Fox's room. "This can't be happening this can't be happening" this thought was haunting me. I burst through her door. "DR FOX I NEED HEL-" I see her puking in the toilet as well. she is in her pjs, sort of. "Dr Fox.. I need um some medicine please...? I started puking earlie-" Her eyes grew wide in fear. She hurled again. "(Y-Y/n)... I think I know what's going on..." she says weakly as she gets up, finished with the puking.

"What?" She grabs two pregnancy test. "W-wait! This c-can't be!" She nods very slowly as she hands me one. "Check on it in a hour after usage. I'll take one too just in case" I could see her hands tremble in fear. Mine as well.

——————————

Forgetting about the test I took I was walking with Hawkodile to his garage. My phone beeps. "OH I HAVE TO GO OK BYE!" I go as fast as lighting to the castle, praying it wasn't true. I burst through the bathroom. There it lay, on the sink, the revealer of my belief. I slowly turned it over, trembling in fear.

"Positive"

"No no no no no!!" I scream and break down right there on the spot. I hear Hawkodile knock down the door to the bathroom, looking like he just run a marathon. "Why did you...,*huff* run away...*huff* to the bathroom?" Oh god how do I tell him? "Hawkodile... promise me, that when I tell you this, you will NOT, freak out or pass out" "wh-" "just promise!" "Ok I promise..."

"I-I'm pr-pregnant..." silence.

His shades fall onto the floor, his jaw drops. "Y-your pregnant?!" I nod slowly. Tears fall down my face. I see him crying too except... those were excited joyful tears of joy. "I-Im so sorr-" he wraps his arms around me, carefully with my stomach, and swung me around, crying and laughing. "IM GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!" He yells. I'm feeling better now. We walk out of the bathroom, now me feeling more positive about this. Maybe it'll be alright after all.

Suddenly Dr Fox burst in the room with terrified tears going down her face, showing me her test. "Positive" Hawkodile's jaw drops again except this time mine did too. "B-both of y-you are p-pregnant?!" Hawkodile yells, unaware who Dr Fox was pregnant by. "(Y/n)... when I tell you this... promise me you won't hate us" "What is it...". She began slowly, "I-I took some DNA t-tests and found out w-who's the father of the c-children..." She stopped. "H-Hawkodile is your child's father..."

"And he's my child's too....."