New family, new steps (part 1)

Hawkodile wanted to meet me by the water fountain, 6:00 pm sharp, wanted to ask me something?? I don't know, he just seemed really nervous over the phone. We've been dating for a few months now, and they've been magical. He's made me feel so welcome and happy.

Hawkodile's POV

"WHAT DO I SAY WHAT DO I WEAR WHERE SHOULD I DO IT?!" "I was panicking, I didn't want (Y/n) to hate me! "HAWKODILE CALM DOWN!!!" I felt Unikitty slap some sense into me. "Ow! What was that for?!" "You were going crazy! I had to do something!" I rub my beak. "Yea it's alright Hawkodile! I have a love potion if you like!" Dr Fox has been... a little jealous since we've broken up. But hey, she broke up with me. "No! I don't want to force her!" I sigh.

"Hawkodile, just be yourself! She loves you for who you are!" "Maybe.... your right..." I straighten up my bow tie, it's a red one. I sigh as I hold the little box in my glove and make sure the rings inside one last time. "Hawkodile its 5:53! You better get going!" "OH GOD!" I dash out the door. I hope she says yes...

————————————

No ones POV

You walk to the water fountain quietly, wearing your favourite dress, where Hawkodile greeted you. "H-hey (Y/n)!" Ok now he was looking like a waterfall. He was sweating so much. What could he possibly be asking you that made him this nervous? You sit beside him on the water fountain. "Hey Hawkodile! So, what were you wanting to ask me??"

He sighed and took a deep breathe. He grabs your hand, rubbing it thoughtfully, him gazing into your eyes with his shades, which where now glistening in the fountain light. "(Y/n), these past few months have been amazing with you, you make me feel like I'm watching a shark fight off a Alligator.

My heart is swollen with my feelings for you. You've made me a better person everyday, and I want that to last..." he stands up from his spot and stands in front of you, bending on one nee. Tears start streaming down your face as he opened the tiny black case that revealed a beautiful (insert gem and metal color here) ring. He's blushing madly and now looks like Niagara Falls. "Will you... marry... me...?"

"Now I know this might be a lot to sink in so take your ti-" "(insert answer here)!!" He looked so much more relaxed and less stressed. He was crying tears of joy. You tackle him as you cover him in kisses, he swings you around as you both laugh and cry. "I hope this never ends Hawkodile..." "me too (Y/n)...,"

  "Me too...."