Pet pet? (WARNING: SPOILIERS!)

"OOOOOHHHH NATURE IS THE PLACE FOR ME! There's birds and leaves and logs and trees!" Unikitty sang. "and rocks and stones!" Puppycorn sang next. "AND DINOSAUR BONES!" You and Hawkodile sing together. "Oh yes nature is the place for me" Richard plain out said it. "booo!" you yell. "C'mon sing!" "No" "look at the sunshine hugging that cloud! check out the blob on the GROOUUNNNDD ooohh natur- Wait BLOB?" You and the rest of the crew stare at the thing.

"Where did this little guy come from? WHERE ARE ITS PARENTS?!" Dr fox pulled out a weird thingamajig "I'm not picking up one of these species within another 20 mile radius! It must've got left behind!" 

Unikitty snatched the little thing and cuddled it while turning blue. "THAT IS THE SADDEST THING IVE EVER HEARD EVVERR!!"  "Watch out its doing something!" Hawkodile warned her. It started to move violently, just to sneeze in Unikittys eye.

"AWWWWWWW!!" Everyone squished it. "ITS SUCH A SMOL BEAN!" You yell, poking it. "And squishy!" Hawkodile said while also poking it. "AND SUPER DOOPER CUUTTEEE!!" Unikitty exclaimed spinning her head around. Shockingly, the blob repeated, "Cute!"

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" "I AM DYING OF CUTENESS GUYS SAVE MEEEEE!!", You cry. Hawkodile grabs your waist as you pretend to faint. "Not on my watch!" He said giving you a smirk. You blush and giggle.

"Princess it doesn't belong to us we should move along now", Richard started shoving us away from it. "NUUU!" You yell. "B-but Richard look at it it's all on its lonesome!" You grab the squishy creature and cuddle it. "YEA!" You say. "Can we bring it back to the castle PLEAAASSEEEE?!" She begged. "YEA!" The crew yells. "Princess every time you've brought something home to the castle it's ended in disaster" you shiver at the thought of the hall of lost pets.

"THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT!" "I just think your not responsible enough-" "IT HAS NO MOM!" She yells. "No mom!" The blob repeated. "GOD ITS SO CUTE!!" You whisper yell, dying inside. "we promise we can do it! We'll take care of it soooo good! We'll all pitch in right guys?!" "Yea!" "We'll feed it and train it and clean up after it and teach it everything we know!" "YEAA!"

He stares at her for a second. "PLEASE RICHARD?! I HAVE A DOG AND CAT AT HOME HOW HARD CAN IT BE?!" You claim. It was true, you were a pro pet carer. You and the crew give him begging big eyes. He sighs. "Fine... as long as one of you knows what your doing..." "YAAAAASSSSS"!

To be continued