New family New steps (part 5)

I gulp as I'm standing outside my dads house. It's been years, and yet I feel like I've been here just yesterday. "Hey, want me to come with?" Hawkodile offers. "Please..." we walk in hand in hand as I knock on his door. I hold my breath. Dr Fox follows behind.

"(Y/n)?? I haven't seen you in years!" He hugs me tightly. Too tight too tight. "Too tight dad" I managed to spit out of breath, I heard Hawkodioe growl a little. "Dad meet my friend Dr Fox, and my husband, Hawkodile..." My dads almost never been there for me or my mom. He went out to drink and smoke leaving me and mom broke.

He eyed them, squinting his eyes in a rough way. "Good to meet you, I'm (Y/n)'s wife." He managed to force a smile and hold out his hand. My dad denies it. Rude. "You didn't invite me to your wedding, why?" "I did though!" I honestly didn't. I didn't want him crashing the party by drunk dancing on the table again.

"Well you should've made sure I came and I would've saved you from marrying this hunk of junk!" Hawkodile growls a little more, getting angry. I could hear Unikitty behind us, growl in the bushes. "Dad." He keeps going "I mean look at him! He looks like a mutated monster!" I grab Hawkodiles hand, he growled again. "Dad!" "And his shades are absolutely RIDICULOUS! He better not wear those all the time!" "DAD!" I scream. "IM PREGNANT AND SO IS MY FRIEND!!"

"I AM HAPPY WITH HIM! UNLIKE YOU, HES MADE ME FEEL WORTH SOMETHING! YOU ONLY MADE ME FEEL LIKE SH*T MY WHOLE LIFE!" I keep yelling, letting my hearts words go free. "YOU ALWAYS SPENT MOMS MONEY ON DRUGS AND DRINKS INSTEAD OF THINKING OF US!" Unikitty calmed down a little while looking shocked at me.

"AND I THOUGHT YOU CHANGED WHEN YOU BECAME A DOCTOR BECAUSE YOU STOPPED DRUGS! BUT APPARENTLY NOT BECAUSE YOUR'E STILL THE A$$ HOLE I REMEMBER WHO RUINED MY LIFE!!!" I screech at him.

Hawkodile's jaw dropped to the floor. Not saying a word, he picked me up and started walking away. As he was walking I saw him flick off my dad and mouth, "F$&K YOU" I hugged Hawkodile as we walked home with Dr Fox and Unikitty.

———-7 months later———-

So, me and Dr Fox had the choice of terminating our child, or have the child. Of course we chose not too because that's like killing an animal! She found a love and bows married. And in just 7 months.

Now me and her are bloated like balloons. I sat on the couch as Hawkodile snuggled me while watching an action movie. He was very and I mean VERY careful when touching my now big belly. He treated it like it would break if he touched it.

I remember when I felt the baby first kick.

I was sitting down and felt a little bump against my stomach. I gasp and yell for Hawkodile, him dashing to me as fast as he could go. I grabbed his hand and put it on my stomach. It kicked again. The first this I saw was him start tearing up and covering his face with his other hand, and start cryin-

I'm interrupted by my thoughts as I feel something wet soak my pants.
Oh no

"H-Hawkodile..." "Yea sweet?"

"M-my water broke..."