High school prom (Hawkodike x reader)

Hawkodile's PoV

Next week is prom. I couldn't wait I was going to ask my crush, (Y/n), out, or at least try. I don't think she'll say yes but, it never hurts to try! Oh god what I'm most scared of is her saying no, then I would be making a fool out of myself!

I'm a YouTuber and she is as well. I'm Hawko9000 and she's, (insert clever name here) she has so many subs, 500,000 to be exact. I have only 80,000, but we do videos together!She loves Minecraft so I decided to make her something on a special world just for her and me. After all, it's where we met.

Playing Minecraft mini games. When Minecraft first came out. Turns out she went to my school so we met up, and we've been best friends since, but I want us to be more.  I start the riddles and puzzles right away on the map, hours of work, only leaving my room for the bathroom and eating.

———————————

Finally, after a whole week, it's finally done! I couldn't wait for her to see! I put on the last finishing touches, and BAM! Tomorrow was prom so I gotta show her this quick! I hope she likes it...

(Y/n)'s POV

My best friend, Hawkodile, asked me if we could do a video together. He wanted me to play Minecraft with him so badly, and he gave me puppy eyes, with his shades somehow, so who can say no to that??

I have to make a video soon anyway, so now I have something to make a video out of! I get on my computer, set up the game, look at the camera and start my intro.

"(insert clever catchphrase here), and today, we're back with minecraft! And it's featuring.... HAWKO9000!! Say hello Hawkodile!" "Yo whats up its ya bird here! I made this world by the way" "no way," "mhmm" "well, lets get straight into it!"you yell. Ok so we have...awwww it's the mini game where we first met! Disco dance floor!

It's where you stand on a color and if your on the one the bot says, it drops!" "Yea you have to meet me at the end of the map!" "Aww I wanted to play!" "Maybe later but oh! what's that in the corner?" He gave me a cheeky grin. "that's a real BEAKY grin man! What ya hidding?!"

As my avatar I dash to the item. It's a book! I read aloud, "Go to the place where we first played on a non online world, and you'll see the next clue to find your pal!" "Oh very clever hawky! Hmmm, THE CHRISTMAS HOUSE!!" I dash around looking for it, finally I find it. I see a chest beside the door. "I can't believe you built this house all again!" "Yup" he leaned back in his chair.

"Next to find your friend, go to we're we had our most trends!" "Hmm 'trends'... Wait! The Halloween special!!" I remember like it was yesterday. "Ok let's go! I'm so excited I might jump out of my SKIN!!" "Your username should've been punnygal I swear to god haha", He laughs. I find the place where we had the most views on a video together.

"So creepy! Still scared of it hawky??" "N-now pennywise h-had cane out of n-nowhere!" He stammers and I laugh. "Ok here's another clue!!" I grab the book and read aloud, "this is the last clue, to find me you'll need, to meet me underneath the willow tree!" "Wait this isn't a place I remember..." he grinned some more, blushing slightly.

"What's going on??" "Just do it cmonnnn" "ok fine!" I wine in a baby voice. He laughs a little. It took me forever, but I found it, and surely as I suspected, there was Hawkodile in his avatar. "You found me! Now come here for a surprise, I got something to show ya!" He looked so nervous but excited at the same time on his cam. I dash over there and jump around like a girl on a sugar crash. "WHERE IS IT WHERE IS IT?!" I yell impatiently.

"Calm your nerves, it's over here!" He leads me to a level on a mountain. It seemed to have a curtain on it. Made of concrete powder of some sort in a cute little head of mine. "Whoa this is awesome!!" I breathe. "Press the level when I say ok?" "Ok!" "Three... two... NOW!" I tap the level with a thud but in real life I would've slammed it. Suddenly the stuff falls down starting to reveal a message. "Will...you..." it comes down more. "Go to..." it lowers even more. "Prom... with... me..." it stopped.

I just stare in silence. Hawkodile looked really nervous now. "Hawkodile...." "I-it's fine if you say n-no!" His voice cracking a little. "Hawkodile.." "r-really its a-alrig-" "YES YES A MILLION TIMES YESS!! I start crying on cam, covering my face. He looks so relieved and he's crying a little too. "God dang it if you were over at my house I would kiss you!" I say laughing and crying. "Well guys that's all for today! (Insert outro here)!"

I close the video. "I can't believe it... I thought you would never like me like that!" "Of course I would hawkodile! Your sweet, kind," and I whisper, "and a little bit of a show off" "I heard that!!" He huffs and dashed away from the cam. "Nuuu come back!" I say laughing. Suddenly I hear my door open. "Uhh hawk.. come back..." I here footsteps. "Please I'm scared." My door burst open

and there hawkodile with a box of chocolates and a rose. "Awwww hawky your too sweet!" I tackle him onto my bed and peck his BEAK. (Get it? Yea I thought so) he cuddles me and pecks me back. We just cuddle for the rest of the day.

I couldn't wait for prom