Prince Puppycorn (spoilers!)

So puppycorn just "died" from pizza poisoning. "WHO DID THIS?!" I heard unikiity pretend to be angry. Silence. Me and Hawkodile are suppose to go out there, but our costumes are humiliating. "I said, WHO DID THIS?!" Hawkodile peekes out of the curtain a little. "Do we have too? It's embarrassing!" "YES" she mouthed him. "Grrrr Fine..."

I laugh a little as he walked out there in a dress and girl wig. "It was I the princes evil bride! I poisoned him because I hate rollercoasters and fireworks!" He looks at the script "And fun!" The whole kingdom booed. "And I have for cheated on him! With my lovely prince husband!" He signalled be to come out. I blush as I walk out in my Prince costume. "Hahaha! Now that my beautiful wife has killed the prince, we shall rule the land!" I look at the script

(Y/n): and we shall rule the land! *proceed to kiss Hawkodile*

"WHAT?!" I mouthed Unikitty. She shrugged and laughed. I could see Hawkodile's beak red as a tomato as I looked like an overripe cherry. Before I could even THINK of how to do this I feel Hawkodile grab my hand and peck my cheeks.

"ROBOT GUARDS! SEEZE THEM!" "Cmon is never go down by this" "just do it!" "Fine" He pretended to be defeated as I fake fainted. We were both dragged to backstage as Unikitty and Puppycorn did the rest of the play.

"So uh, that kiss I gave you, can I do it again, except better?" I turn to him, blushing. "O-" I didn't even finish before he grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately. shocked but pleased, I kiss too and deepen the kiss. I hear a whistle from doctor Fox.

We break, startled at the whistle. "You know..." I straighten Hawkodiles tiara. "You look cute in a dress." He blushes even more though it seemed impossible.

"I love you"