Crushing defeat! (Part 1)

(Y/n)'s POV

Five words. I hate Dr fox's cupcakes. BANG! BANG! It kept slamming into the door, trying to get in. "I am NOT a fan of Dr fox's new cupcake recipe." Richard said. We flinched at the next bang. "Well I thought it was pretty good!" Puppycorn chimed in, licking the icing off his face. "Yea, UNTIL IT TRIED TO EAT US!" Unikitty hissed as she shook her bit tail. "OH NO! LOOK!" Her cheeks became ! As she pointed down to the ground. Feebee was about to get crushed!!

I see Hawkodile burst out of the door, "HEY FROSTING FACE!!" He yelled "get away from my castle." I was running down stairs as I flew down them, I see him jump in front of the monster and Feebee, as he put her on the flower bed, and kicked it into the castle with a BAM! The cart went straight into me, knocking me over.

"Don't you know sweets are bad for your TEETH?!" He yells again as he socked the cupcake in the face. I could tell because the door was open. I get up, unhurt. "You ok Feebee??" I pick her up, placing her right side up. "I'm fine thank you!" She was smiling at me.

I saw Hawkodile punch all his sprinkle teeth out.he flew up and tried kicking in it the face, but it stuck, like super glue. The cupcake started laughing as it's mouth grew wide enough to swallow a bus, just before he jumped up with the monster and slammed it down a good two times and kicked straight into the air as it flew off his foot. I was about to run to him, to give him some help, when Dr Fox ran up past me, knocking me over again, except something fell onto my leg so I couldn't get up. She yelled while tossing him a gun sorta thing. "HAWKODILE! TRY THIS!"

He took off his left arm as the gun attached to his body, he loaded his arm into it, and aimed it right at the monster flying in the air. "Time to toast this half baked treat." He fired, launching the arm. Making the cupcake freak splatter frosting on the castle and land smack flat down on the ground. "Thanks dr Fox!" "We make a pretty good team don't we?" She winked at him as I growled. I saw him blush. "Yea we totally do..." I could see heart matter fly off his head to his hands. I could see him crush the hearts with his fist.

I sigh, trying to get up, "NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!" I could see him turn to me, he ran to me and pushed the bookshelf off of me. "Thanks man" "no problem." My leg was bruised but ok. Me and Hawkodile go to his house to train, I could punch but not kick. "Bodyguard punch! Bodyguard kick! Bodyguard training!" He kicked a piece of purple wood in half, I heard him whisper, "Dr Fox..." he karate chopped three sender blocks into tiny pieces. "SO MANY FEELINGS!! Can't punch them away!!" I was the only one who knew he liked Dr Fox, and I hated that.

"Not this time..." he sighed and sat down beside me, rubbing his temple with his gloved hands. "Oh Dr Fox, it's like she stringed my heart with a flamethrower. No one can know who weak she makes me feel..." he whispers weakly. I rub his back. "Why can't I stop thinking of her... WHY?!" A huge heart matter floated above Hawkodile, about to fall. "LOOK OUT!" I shove him out of the way, both our body's get crushed. His neck gets crushed and his hips get shorter, as for me the same thing. "You have a crush too?" "Yup..." "who?" "Not saying." He poured a little, while saying. "So confused..."

The next day me and Hawkodile walked into the castles kitchen as unikitty was humming a waffle song, Puppycorn eating the sticky warm waffles, an Richard as well, chewing slowly. Me and Hawkodile were kinda down because of the way the heart crushed us. He sighed, resting his head onto his hand. "Morning guys!" "Morning Unikitty..", I yawn a little, laying my head down. "What's going on..?" "You seem... different..." We shoot our heads up. "No! I'm fine!" He said backing away from the table. "I'm not..." I whisper.

"No theres something else" Unikitty teased. He just stammered as I felt tears to my eyes. Broken heart matter flew off my head into my waffles. "Who wants more waffles?" I heard Dr Fox ask everyone. He turned around startled and blushing. Another heart matter appeared and crushed his head. "Oooooohh" puppycorn and Unikitty ooohhed. "shh!" He whispered sternly. They ooohed again. "OOOHOHOHOOO!" They yelled. "YOU GOT A HAIRCUT!!" Unikitty beamed, her cheeks scissors.