Meeting Trevor Again

Ayumi

"Traveling?! I like traveling and all, but won't Ed and Al get worried?" 

She shrugged. "It'll probably only be a few days. We can call them when we get to Trevor's house." I nodded, and we started walking to the train station.

After ariving at the trainstation closer to the town, we have to walk up the mountain partway.

"I remember coming up here for my job. It was pretty fun, even though it was pretty much carrying around boxes." I say, trying to start a conversation.

"If we weren't at Trevor's house then, we would probably never meet you. And you would probably never marry Alphonse." 

That made me kind of sad. If I never met them, I'd probably be stuck in the mountains forever. 

The walk was agonzing. It was pretty much away from everything, and it's in the mountains. I moaned, "Are we there yet?" 

"Almost." She pointed at the house. "Look! It's right there!" 

I screamed, "YES! FINALLY!" Then I started running to Trevor's house. I knocked on the door really hard, about a thousand times, because I wanted to sit down. But El needed to more than I did. 

Trevor's dad answered the door. I don't think he recognized us, though. Eclair said, "You really don't remember us?!" 

Then he smiled. "How would I not remember the best employee and the best customer?!" 

We grinned at him and then he let us in. He said, trying not to sound rude, "Eclair, you gained some weight, haven't you?" 

She yelled, "I'M PREGNANT!!! WHY DOES EVERYTHING THINK I'M FAT?!!!" 

"I-I'm sorry!" 

Eclair lightly laughed, "it's alright. You're only looking out for me like a good father should.

Then Trevor walked in from his workroom from the upstairs. He walked down the stairs and hugged Eclair. He tried sounding casual, but you could tell he was happy to see us. "What are you two doing here?!" 

Eclair said, "I need my auto-mail fixed again. Winry isn't there anymore, so I had to come here." 

He nodded, then continued, "How long are you gonna be here?" 

She shrugged, "How long is it gonna take?" 

Trevor thought about it. "At least two or three days. A week at the most. I'll have to take a look at it. You seem to still be able to walk, but I may have to make an entire new one." 

I yelled in shock, "A WEEK?!?! I HAVE A FIANCE TO GET TO WHO'S WORRIED SICK ABOUT ME!!!" 

Trevor looked confused. "You're getting married? You're so young!" 

"I'm marrying Alphonse!" 

Trevor looked shocked now. "You're marrying metal?! Well, if that's what you want." 

Eclair spoke for me. If I continued talking, the roof would probably explode. "Actually, he's human again. And I married Edward!" 

Trevor nodded. "Anything else I missed?" El and I shook our heads. 

Eclair rolled her eyes, "you were there. You knew that. Why are you so shocked?"

He shrugs, "just seeing if there was anything I missed. I miss you guys and not being able to see you. It gets lonely up here without Eclair running amuck somewhere."

"I always am causing trouble. Why do you think I keep coming back?"

"Well, that's good. You're still yourself. Now, I'm going to start working on your new auto-mail." Eclair nodded. He started to examine what Eclair managed to do to her arm and leg this time.

I sighed. El asked, "Something wrong?" 

I said sadly, "I don't want Alphonse to worry about me. He probably thinks that when I walked out the door I left him." I felt warm tears come down my face, but I was silent. "I don't want him to think that."