Just yesterday

So today is just another day living my worst nightmare. School. Every girl is so happy to see their friends and boyfriends. And apparently everything I do is social suicide, only coming from the worst bitch I've ever met. My sister. I've had only two boyfriends and my sister has taken both of them. But the only reason I'm the least bit excited is cause five hot guys are coming to my school for the rest of the year. I like Matthew Espinosa. But the others are hot too, don't take me wrong.
It's 6:48am and I have like an hour and a half to get ready. So I crawl out of bed, walk into the bathroom and hop into the shower, then I dry off and apply makeup. I want to do a natural look so I only put on concealer, eye liner, and mascara. And start on my hair. My hair is blonde and pretty long now that I look at it. Anyway I decide to straighten it since I only got like 30 minutes left. I exit the bathroom and go through my drawers and I picked out my Bethany Motta shorts and my favorite MTV crop top with my white converse. I check my outfit to see if I look ok, and I'm glad to say I look good.
I grab my backpack and head down stairs, I walk into the kitchen hearing my sister, Parker, yelling at my mom.
*parker talking to Meredith (me)*
P:"finally the troll has come out from under the bridge?"
M: "back off" "mom what's for breakfast?"
Mom: "bacon and eggs"
M: "ok I'll take a piece of bacon I'm late for school"
P: "why are you so happy?
M: "no reason"
Ok there is a reason like I said before five guys are attending my school for the rest of the year. Like, Matthew Espinosa, Taylor Caniff, Jack Gillinsky, Jack Jonhson, and Shawn Mendes. Anyway I walk towards my car and in 5 minutes I arrive at school. Usually there's a bunch of kids outside in the parking lot making out or smoking weed but nobody is outside.
I walk through the front doors of the building and see a massive crowd around the principles office. I guess the magcon boys are here.
I try to avoid the crowd and go through the back hallway and I got a text from my best friend Ashley.
Ashley:
Eight hot guys are standing right I front of me! Where are you?
Meredith:
Going through the back hallway,good luck trying to meet the magcon boys.
Ashley:
It's weird I don't see Matthew anywhere,he was just here.
Read 8:15am
And next thing I know I head bump someone...
"Ugh that hurt"
"Sorry I didn't see where I was going"
"No joke!"
And before I could say anything else Matthew Espinosa was right I front of me offering to help me up.