Chapter 7 / making up, or out?

"Can I have a kiss?" Taylor said shyly

I kissed his cheek. He wrapped his arms around me and wouldn't let go.

"You missed"

He still wouldn't let go.

"Taylor let go of me!" I whined

He smirked "I said you missed my lips." I rolled my eyes. I wanted to kiss him so bad!

"No" I stated "yes!" He whined. He looked mad "why?"

"Because that's gross!" I exclaimed. He pretended to be offended. I laughed. "Taylor. Let it go!" He groaned letting go. We went down stairs and started watching Taken. By the end of the movie his mom walked in. We headed upstairs to his room. When we got in there he pushed me against the wall.

"I never got that kiss." He said with a voice I never heard him use before.I was literally freaking out.

"Tay-" he cut me off.

"Come on. It's just one kiss." He said using the deep voice again. I couldn't resist his soft lips anymore.

So I didn't. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and kissed him softly but also roughly. He kissed back a little shocked. Sparks flew through me so fast. He pressed my back harder into the wall, pressing our bodies closer. I ran my hands through his hair making his bandana fall to the ground. He licked my bottom lip. I was to into this to snap out of it. I teased him by denying access. He bit my bottom lip tugging gently. He slipped his tongue into my mouth exploring. I let him. He pulled away kissing down my jaw line looking for my sweet spot. Nobody's ever found that before. Until now. Taylor found my sweet spot. He kissed all around my neck. I pulled his face back up to mine kissing him again running my hands through his hair. He did the same. I pulled from the kiss going down his neck. I pulled away from the kiss breathless. Taylor the same.

"Taylor... "I trailed off. "I felt that. I know you did to." He said. I only slightly nodded. I still had my hands around his neck. Him straddling my waist. Taylor leaned in slowly again bringing his lips to mine so lightly. Making me dizzy all over again. Then he unwrapped his arms from my waist. I did the same.

"I know you felt that...."

His mom came in and told Taylor to take me home. The ride was silent. He pulled into my driveway and I got out. I walked to my front door and heard footsteps behind me I turned around to see Taylor smiling. He looked at me and said,

" Meredith, will you be my girlfriend again?"

"I thought I still was" I said joking

He leaned in and kissed me so softly.

"Goodnight babe"