Chapter 10

We start driving to the middle of nowhere and I'm kinda pissed. This is not a date anymore, with Shawn and the jacks with us, and Taylor is not saying anything. After about an hour of driving the car stops. We literally are in the middle of a field. We sit in the car until it starts to get dark out. It's now about 10:06pm and I'm already starting to wish that I didn't come on a date with Taylor. Taylor grabs my hand and takes me to the cliff. With his other hand he's holding a blanket. He lays down the blanket and Shawn brings over pillows. Then Shawn goes back to the car. The sun starts setting and the view is breath taking. Shawn comes back with a guitar and a chair. He starts singing my favorite song #beautiful by Mariah Carey. He was amazing. We stare at the sun until it disappears. We lay back and look at the stars. This day turns out to be good after all.
"Meredith I like you, So much. I've never felt like this with a girl. I've never had butterflies in my stomach when talking to a girl. But with you I have butterflies. "
I try to comprehend what he just said.
"Taylor, I love- his lips crash onto mine. I can't help but smile.
Taylor's POV
She starts to say I love you but I stop her. I kiss her. Her lips are so soft. I can't help but keep kissing her. The night just got better. When we stop kissing we decide to leave. We walk to the car. I start to get in the drivers seat but Shawn said he should drive. Me and Meredith get in and she automatically falls asleep. Jack J speaks up,
"She really loves you. I see the way she looks at you... man, that's love."
I can tell I'm blushing.
"Tay tays blushing!" Jack screams. That makes me blush harder.
Meredith's POV
I here jack J scream "tay tays blushing!" I smile cause I heard the whole conversation. Their so loud you can't even sleep for two minutes. I peeked an eye open and jack G saw.
"She's awake!" Man that boy can scream
Taylor smiles. we've been driving for about 45 minutes. Taylor falls asleep. He's so cute. We stop at a gas station. Shawn, Taylor and jack J get out of the car and head into the gas station. Jack G looks back at me.
"Taylor really loves you. He's never loved anyone more than you. I've never seen him this into one girl. He's fallen really hard for you. I don't think he would be able to get over you if you left. I don't think I would either." By the time Jack finishes what he said the guys got back. I don't know if what jack said was in a friend kinda way or if he meant it as he liked me. The rest of the ride back I was thinking of what jack said. Taylor had fallen asleep again, and 5 minutes later we pulled into my drive way. I don't want to wake Taylor so I just texted him. I walked to my front door and was about to open it when jack stopped me.
"Hey! I need to explain what I said earlier."
"Ok" I was scared
"Ok so..." He trailed off for a minute. "I like you ok. I really like you. But I know that you love Taylor and he loves you, he's the best guy you'll meet. I don't want you to think anything less of him. Taylor would kill me if he knew I liked you. So I want to ask one thing of you.."
"What?" I don't know what to think
"Can I kiss you?So when we kiss and we don't have any sparks I can finally stop liking you."
"Um. I guess" I don't know what I'm thinking. "But first you have to tell me... How long have you liked me?"
"Well for a few months now. I watch all of your YouTube videos and vines, and I always think, your beautiful."
Right when he finished talking, I instantly kissed him. For some reason I kinda felt fireworks. No I mean sparks. Or did I feel fireworks.
"There's no way I'm gonna get over you Meredith." He seamed sad. "I felt fireworks, and I know you did too." And with that he left. And that's all I could think about. The kiss with Jack.