Chapter 20

Me and Matt just talk for awhile till jack comes over to me again. He pulls Matt's arm off me and puts his around me. I don't feel comfortable anymore. Jack pulls me away and takes me to the bathroom. He locks the door and starts talking. I can smell the alcohol in his breath. It's disgusting. He pushes me against the wall and starts touching me. I hear a loud bang on the door then a voice.

"Jack open the door! Leave Meredith alone!" It's Matt. I start smiling then jack starts to take off my dress, and I start screaming for Matt. Matt keeps banging on the door trying it get it open but it doesn't work. Jack throws my dress to the ground and just looks at me in my bra and underwear. I just stand there then jack starts kissing me really hard. The jack I remember being so soft and gentle just disappears. By now I'm on the ground and jack is on top of me and were just making out till jack starts unhooking my bra. And that's when it gets too far. I slap him and he gets off. He just looks at me. He pulls me off the ground and just starts making out with me but harder this time. I start crying. The door opens and it's Matt. He pulls off Jack and punches him really hard twice and Jack leaves and Matt grabs my dress and picks me up bridal style. He carries me up to our room and lays me down on the bed. He turns around.

"Why are you turning around?"

"So I can let you put on your dress" I put it on and walk over to Matt.

"Thank you Matt" I hug him and he hugs back. He pulls away.

"I'm sorry I let him do that to you." He looked so mad and sad at the same time. It was silent till I kissed him. He was shocked but then he kissed back. It got really intense. We were making out for a while till he starts to take off my dress. Then he suddenly stops.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it"

"It's fine, I don't care."

We started kissing again and he takes off my dress and lays it on the ground. I put my legs around his waist and he supports me by holding my thighs. He starts walking towards my bed and lays me down. He gets on top of me and we continue to kiss. I start to take his shirt off but he had to help me. I couldn't help but stare,

"Take a picture it will last longer" he smiles and we start kissing again he takes off his pants leaving him only in his boxers. Damn, he's hot. He licks my bottom lip begging for entrance. I accept and he explores. He starts to take off my bra, but he gets up and goes to his suit case and grabs something. He walks back to me and jumps on me. He shows me a condom.

"Protection is important" we both smile and start kissing again. He goes down my jaw line and finds my sweet spot. And I start moaning. I bring his lips back up to mine and I start kissing his neck. I find his sweet spot and he grabs my thighs, and moans. But the only thing I can think of, is how it felt as if it was just yesterday that I met the Matthew Espinosa.