Chapter 6 /sorry/

I woke up and had a massive headache. I check my phone it's 6:24am. I decide to just get up and get ready. I walk into the bathroom and hop into the shower. When I was done I did my makeup. I just did a natural look. I walked out of the bathroom and to my drawers. I picked out my clothes and put them on. I check my phone and I got a text from Taylor.
TAYLOR:
Good morning babe:)
Read 7:08am
I didn't respond to the text and just carried on. I went down stairs and got breakfast. I checked twitter, Instagram, vine, YouTube and other social media sites. I'm not really that popular on YouTube or vine. YouTube I have about a hundred thousand or so and on vine close to a million. I don't know how I got so many followers. Anyway when I was done eating it was time to go. I arrived at school 5 minutes later. I walked through the doors and I saw Taylor talking to the guys and when we made eye contact he came over running.
"Hey beautiful" with a smirk on his face "what did you need to tell me?"
I forgot that I was going to tell taylor about the kiss. My stomach suddenly has a knot in it.
"Are you ok?" He asked with a concerned look on his face. I told him about everything. The kiss, that I kissed back, the fact that I liked it. When I was saying everything he face was at first concerned then mad, sad, and heartbroken. Then Taylor turned around and started walking towards Matt. Please tell me he's not doing what I'm thinking he's gonna do. And he did. He punched Matthew in the face and stormed off. Everyone was wondering what happened then the bell rang and everybody went to class except me and Matt. Matt looked at me then came up to me and asked
" do you know why Taylor did that?"
"I told him about the kiss" I was so scared
"Why would he care that we kissed?" He was so confused
"Me and Taylor are dating."
And with that I left and went to class. It was awkward in first period. Because Matt and Taylor and I were all in the same class. Matt kept giving Taylor ' I'm sorry looks'. Every once in a while I would see Taylor staring at me. Soon class was over and it felt like I was in there for about 5 years! When I was walking out of the room Taylor caught up to me.
"Do you want to come over and talk about what happened?Just me and you. I'm not mad anymore I just want to talk."
"Do I have a choice?" I said in a joking voice
"No. I'll pick you up."
I was blushing so hard.
After school I was walking to my car and got in, then I got a text from Matt.

Matt: Hey I'm sorry about the kiss. I didn't know you and Taylor were dating. But I have to tell you the truth. I really like you, I might even love you, and I don't think that feeling for you will change.

Me: you don't love me matt
I drove home and ten minutes later there's a knock on the door. I opened it to see Taylor there really shy. I've never seen him like this. It was cute. I followed him to his car and the drive was very silent when we got to his house we went to his room. We started talking about the kiss and I said sorry and he said sorry.
"Why are you sorry?" Ok now I was the confused one
"I'm sorry that you were to scared to kiss me and instead you kissed Matt."
My heart dropped when he said that.
"Look Taylor, he kissed me out of nowhere and I kissed back. It was the worst thing I've ever done. If I could go back and change what happened. I would have never have hurt you. And I'm so sorry. But if you don't want me anymore I understand. And I'll just have to get over you and that will be hard because you make me feel all these things and I can't help but smile when I think about it." I was out of breath.