Chapter 16

"Oh hey Meredith!" He hesitated "what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to 'play' with skylynn" then skylynn came running to the door.

"MEREDITH!"

"SKYLYNN!" She jumped into my arms and we hugged

"I see you met Skylynn" Nash joked

"Well when you left to see a movie with my sister I watched Skylynn and she helped me decorate my room" skylynn's smile got bigger and I now had her sitting on my hip.

"Sorry about that." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"It's fine. We had fun" it was silent for a minute, "well I'll bring her back at 5:30, is that ok?

"Well would it be ok if I played with you guys today?

I looked at Skylynn and her smile couldn't get bigger.

"Sure"

Nash went inside to get his keys and his phone, till a boy that looked about 14 came to the door.

"Hey, can I help you." He looked confused that I was holding Skylynn till Nash came back,

"Oh sorry this is Hayes" and he pointed to the 14 year old boy.

"Hi" we waved at each other and it was kinda awkward. Then someone yelled from behind me.

Me and Skylynn walked towards my house till Nash got tackled by like Twenty guys. Not twenty guys, but you get the point.

I tried ignore them and continued to walk the house but Skylynn kept screaming

"Stop Meredith!! Cameron!!"

A tan boy that was very tall walked over to me and grabbed Skylynn out of arms. And they hugged for like five minutes,

"How's my bæ doing?"

"Great! I'm doing great!" Skylynn's smile got bigger, if that was possible. He was so good with Skylynn it was cute. But then someone took me out of my thoughts when they tapped my shoulder.

"Um, Meredith?"

I turned around to see Jack.